Confirmed with Link: Nikita Chibrikov (NHL 2021 2nd round, 50th pick) signs 3 year NHL entry level contract

Atoyot

Jul 19, 2013
I'll be interested to see him. 2 points this season in the K isn't very impressive though.
He just turned 20 in February and barely got any ice time while playing on the 4th line in the KHL. He also got 18 points in 12 MHL games and 10 in 18 VHL, where again he wasn't really used much. Last year he put up 31 points in 28 games in the VHL.

Huffer

Jul 16, 2010
He was the Captain of his U18 team I believe and well thought of going into his draft.
His development after the draft is about as bad as you can get IMO as he's barely played. So it's like he's lost time IMO.

Reactions: Mortimer Snerd

R Zardo

Oct 4, 2022
Unfortunately he has had very little development in the 2 years since he was drafted. Hope he can make up for lost time now.
disagree. excluding his khl games and handful of internationals.

21/22 - vhl and mhl 32 regular season games and 24 playoff.
22/23 - 28 9

according to the Russian poster who used to chip in explained that they believe practice and training is the way to go for development. Chibrikov would've spent a lot of time on the ice with khl team mates.

Mortimer Snerd

You kids get off my lawn!
Sponsor
Jun 10, 2014
disagree. excluding his khl games and handful of internationals.

21/22 - vhl and mhl 32 regular season games and 24 playoff.
22/23 - 28 9

according to the Russian poster who used to chip in explained that they believe practice and training is the way to go for development. Chibrikov would've spent a lot of time on the ice with khl team mates.

Even in those games he played he was used relatively little. Practice and training are fine, but everybody gets those.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad