GDT: Night of the living thread, Gritty comes to town

CandyCanes

Caniac turned Jerkiac
Jan 8, 2015
The ice has been crap since Donnie Mac died several years ago.

I don’t know what it takes to make good ice, but when he was around the Canes were complimented often on how great the condition of the ice was.

If I recall correctly, Crosby has voiced that he loved playing games in Raleigh because the ice was so good.

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
I don’t know what it takes to make good ice, but when he was around the Canes were complimented often on how great the condition of the ice was.

If I recall correctly, Crosby has voiced that he loved playing games in Raleigh because the ice was so good.

Crosby and a couple of other star players (Patrick Kane maybe?) were very complementary of the Ice quality here. I remember one of the reasons why was because often when they came to Raleigh they played in Washington either right before or were going to play there the next night and the ice in Washington was notorious for being bad in the mid to late 00's. Chris Clark once publicly called out Ted Leonsis about how bad it was there.

AD Skinner

Mar 18, 2009
bubble bath
I like IPAs if they're made to taste good and not with the intent to be the hoppiest thing you've ever experienced in your life.

That was a fun game to watch and will likely kick off a nice streak of beating some bad teams that will get them back almost to the bubble before crashing back down while zero moves are made to improve the roster or game plan

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad