Francis10

Jan 28, 2012
Canada
Forwards
McGinn-Aho-Teravainen
Kuokkanen-Bishop-Williams
Svechnikov-Rask-Ferland
Foegele-Wallmark-Martinook

McGinn on 1st line is terrible as we all know. 2nd line is OK for what we got, at least giving Kuokkanen a shot for more ice time. Don’t mind that 3rd line. 4th line is exactly how is should be no more Wallmark slotted higher than he deserves.

bleedgreen

Dec 8, 2003
colorado
Visit site

1554 is my favorite. Not for everyone but I recommend it for sure. It was one of their standards and for some reason they “elevated” it to one of their fancy series and charge more for it.

Like I’ve gotten a hat and stickers of it over the last 15 years favorite.

It’s very light for a dark beer.

Before they changed frambozen and added cocoa to it you could mix frambozen and 1554 for a delightful concoction.

NotOpie

"Puck don't lie"
Jun 12, 2006
North Carolina
Forwards
McGinn-Aho-Teravainen
Kuokkanen-Bishop-Williams
Svechnikov-Rask-Ferland
Foegele-Wallmark-Martinook

McGinn on 1st line is terrible as we all know. 2nd line is OK for what we got, at least giving Kuokkanen a shot for more ice time. Don’t mind that 3rd line. 4th line is exactly how is should be no more Wallmark slotted higher than he deserves.

Disagree on the Wallmark comment. He's played well this year and significantly better than Rask. I do, however, believe this is an effort to get Rask going, perhaps in the hopes he goes on a little run so that he can be moved with the least amount of damage to our prospect pool.

AD Skinner

Mar 18, 2009
bubble bath
1554 is my favorite. Not for everyone but I recommend it for sure. It was one of their standards and for some reason they “elevated” it to one of their fancy series and charge more for it.

Like I’ve gotten a hat and stickers of it over the last 15 years favorite.

It’s very light for a dark beer.

Before they changed frambozen and added cocoa to it you could mix frambozen and 1554 for a delightful concoction.

I really dig accumulation. My wife still makes fun of me for a time we were out at a bar and I ordered one when i had a six pack of it sitting in the fridge at home. I like what I like

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad