Niemi is a 3 goal goalie

Status
Not open for further replies.

starsinthesky144*

Title says it all.

It can usually be expected for us to give up 3 goals a game when Niemi plays. It's just his magic number.

Stalock on the other hand strikes me as more of a 2-3 goal goalie however needs more starts to better determine.

Agree or disagree, but it is what it is.

starsinthesky144*

Look at the number of times he has a 3 goal game as opposed to 1 goal or 2 goal or shutouts.

I win.

Juxtaposer

Outro: Divina Comedia
Dec 21, 2009
Bay Area
This year:

3 shutouts
13 one-goal games
11 two-goal games
12 three goal games
8 four-goal games
2 five-goal games

starsinthesky144*

This year:

3 shutouts
13 one-goal games
11 two-goal games
12 three goal games
8 four-goal games
2 five-goal games

True, but I still feel he's a 3 goal goalie. Check back when the season is over. Also, Stalock has been pushing him to be better this year, that's for sure.

starsinthesky144*

So stats don't matter compared to how you feel. Ok.

Just wait. I also was right about Braun, Clowe, Murray, and Stalock being studs when everyone was bashing them or not giving them enough credit.

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
Stalock is not better than Niemi. To be honest, the team leaves him out to dry a lot less frequently than they do Niemi.

hockeyball

Nov 10, 2007
Just wait. I also was right about Braun, Clowe, Murray, and Stalock being studs when everyone was bashing them or not giving them enough credit.

And I was right about Nieto, Hertl, Stalock, Clowe, Demers... And I don't think Niemi is a '3 goal goalie'. So obviously that validation method is flawless.

starsinthesky144*

Well, if the Sharks lose in the playoffs, it won't be due to our offense. And it will be more on Niemi than our D.

Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad