Niemi for Perry, Suter, Parise

BlackhawksHawkey

Apr 12, 2011
Vancouver Island, BC
So a guy in my league proposed a trade today and I'm not to sure what to do since making it would essentially change my whole team.

He wants Nemo for Perry, Suter, and Parise, however I can switch either of those forwards out for Seguin if I want.

Our league works out that Goals are 2, assists are 1.5, a power play point is and extra 1 on top of the previous points. A goalie win is 5 and a shutout is 5.

His goalies are: Anderson, Bernier, Schneider

My goalies are: Crawford, Neimi, Harding

Also our league is very deep at Goalie, so the chances of me picking up a servicable goalie after the trade is almost nil, not to mention that I'd have to drop two of my own players, most likely Voracek and Michalek
I'm fairly deep at forward as it is, and really my only weakness is defense, hence Suter.

It's obviously a huge choice that would change how I would do this year, that's why I decided on a second opinion.

thekernel

Apr 11, 2011
see if you can take a goalie back in the trade. they seem way too important in this league.

6 8 5 13

Oct 26, 2009
Ask for Bernier or Anderson to come back your way instead of one of the players offered. As thekernel said, it looks like goalies are extremely valuable in this league. Try to think if it as trading goalie for goalie and then add players as necessary to make up the difference in value. You've got maybe the most valuable goalie in the league right now, and in your format maybe close to the most valuable player, period. If he won't consider trading you a goalie back tell him to take a hike! I'd value his goalies Anderson>Bernier>Scnheider and the players he offered Perry>Parise>Suter.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad