Youtube: Nicolas Deslauriers vs Mathew Dumba

ZeroPT*

Sticking up for what?

Players seem to think that any big hit = reason to fight.

Dumba got his ass handed to him though. Which was nice. Des is slowly turning into a fan fav. Love him

Your Boy Troy

Sep 19, 2013
Brampton, Ontario
Sticking up for what?

Deslauriers laid out Brodziak. It was definitely a clean hit. Dumba felt that a response was appropriate. Deslauriers is more than willing to scrap; especially when the Sabres are down a goal. Minnesota needed a spark. Dumba provided that by sticking for his teammate; which builds loyalty. You know that Brodziak and the Wild bench appreciate that.

On topic. Nic gets the clear win. Entertaining toe-to-toe bout.

WTFMAN99

Jun 17, 2009
Deslaurier's is turning into a nice 4th liner for Buffalo, and Dumba...props to him for not being out cold, some of those looked brutal.

Bps21*

He's not a d man and applauding a guy for "sticking up for a teammate" who didn't have anything dirty or cheap happen to them is the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Let's stop playing when a clean check happens because my teammates pride is hurt. What a joke.

HP00

Oct 27, 2007
Buffalo, NY
When we traded McNabb and those 2nd rounders I was expecting Fasching to be the only worth while piece. Deslauriers has been an awesome surprise and I hope he sticks around for the long run.

Sabres83

Feb 27, 2014
Wow, props to Dumba for taking those punches and staying up. Love Nic, perfect 4th liner.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad