Confirmed with Link: Nicolas Deslauriers earns 2-year contract extension, one-way deal

BBQ Chicken Alert!
Feb 20, 2003
Ottawa
wonder how many minutes of a segment Lavoie & Dubé are going to dedicate to this signing?

They've had "Deslauriers" as a topic at least once every week since he was traded here lol

Reactions: Milhouse40

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast
Good signing and reminds of the Byron deal kind of. Lets hope he can score 5-10 goals for us on the 4th line next year. He's got 7 in 36 games this year.

Habs100

Nov 6, 2013
I would have gone longer term, but am satisfied with this. I would like to see Carr and Deslaurier on the wings of the 4th line all year.

What numbers could they put up over a full season?

Reactions: Adam Michaels

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
Thank f***ing god, really did NOT want to trade this one, 4th liner i understand, but ...there's something about this guy, and he needs to stay

need to trade byron, froese, shaw and even DLR before you even consider trading NDL come on now

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
Nobody was interested to trade for him for a playoffs push?!

Lol and just how many draft picks do you think we will get/can get?, its not like he's not going be getting SOME draft picks at the deadline and keep in mind we already have quite a few this year already, so say bergevin adds 3 or even 4 draft picks through trading plekanec, byron, benn (all of which is pretty sure to happen, it better anyways), i mean how many more players do you think will even get dealt? its a FIRE!.......sale, but even trading 3-4 players away instead of 10 is considered firesale in sports

But what im really trying to get at is, having 10 picks in this years draft would be great and all but, will and can 10 picks in ONE draft change and turn around a franchise completely? ehhhh , its a start... but accumulate picks in the coming 2-3 years before overloading on 1 draft that might hit you only 1 NHL player
to me the key is obtaining another FIRST round pick in this years draft at least, i think its absolutely CRUCIAL, and to that end, the only players that can fetch a first rounder would be price weber and pacioretty, and pacioretty is the best bet, but even not trading pacioretty at the deadline doesnt mean we cant ship him at the draft to climb into the first round again after picking svechnik0--i mean after our first first round pick :D

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad