Confirmed with Link: Nico to be named Devils captain

Ripshot 43

Jul 21, 2010
ugh, that sort of fell flat. You may have to go down to the ECHL to work on your jokes for a bit. Tighten them up and try to focus on witty repartee when you are down there. I expect if the big club falls out of the playoffs and moves veterans there will be a chance to get back to Bingo before the end of the year. You were making so much progress until now.

39904438-997C-45D4-B605-B26C7B5A57D4.gif

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor

this is great. I respect Fitz's decision even if I think it was premature. When next season rolls around and some of the vets who've been here for a while filter out it will make more sense. The only guy I guess I'm surprised was passed over was Sevs who has been by all accounts a model citizen and his performance this season is worthy of recognition.

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
i think the progression is:

Lou’s Rolodex —> Ray’s Folder —> Fitz’s Cloud Storage

Lou's cuneiform clay tablets prepared by a scribe kept in a closet in the bowels of the Meadowlands and then baked in a super secret kiln that only Lou had the keys to -> Ray's folder -> Fitz's scanned papers later uploaded to the cloud

HyperX

Fire Ruff and co. !
Jul 21, 2021
I just went back and watched the draft video of us taking Nico #1 and boy oh boy, his highlights pre-draft were so much better than I remember

I think a healthy Nico can explode onto the scene this year. Hoping he can start to channel his incredibly creative offense as well; something I think John Hynes hindered by forcing him to play more of a two-way game than Id like

HyperX

Fire Ruff and co. !
Jul 21, 2021
Damn you for bumping a confirmed with link thread lol, almost shit myself thinking there was some actual news.
Is there a Nico post I missed? I searched and this was the most recent one I found

at least now you cant forget Nico is our undeniable captain!.. my bad lol

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad