Nico Hischier vs Nick Suzuki

Nico Hischier vs Nick Suzuki

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

filinski77

Feb 12, 2017
Extremely weird poll since Hischier put up 52, and 47 (in 69 games) in 2 seasons where Suzuki was in the OHL lmao. They may both have 12 points this season (albeit Hischier has 3 games less), but that does not replace the last 2 years of precedence where 1 player was good enough to be effective in the NHL, and the other was not.

Howard Beale

Apr 7, 2010
At this point I'd have to go with Hischier, but I am curious why his numbers are relatively weak so far. Has he not improved much from his first/second seasons? Or has he improved but he's off to an unlucky start?

Canadiens Ghost

Mr. Objectivity
Dec 14, 2011
Smurfland
Hischier not even close. Pretty sure everyone without bias would agree.
Pretty sure everyone without bias cannot truly answer the question since it is wayyyy too early in Suzuki's career and pretty early in Hischier's career to know how they will pan out.

Tetsuo

Boss of a Pile of Rubble
Apr 11, 2018
Michigan
Pretty sure everyone without bias cannot truly answer the question since it is wayyyy too early in Suzuki's career and pretty early in Hischier's career to know how they will pan out.
Agreed, but Hischier is the clear answer as of today of who I would want on my team.

This thread seems pointless.

Nocashstyle

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2009
NJ
At this point I'd have to go with Hischier, but I am curious why his numbers are relatively weak so far. Has he not improved much from his first/second seasons? Or has he improved but he's off to an unlucky start?

This is a question for the entire Devils team. No one has looked consistently good. It’s depressing to watch.

Kunta Kinte

Nov 10, 2011
I like Suzuki a lot better. When its all said and done I think it will not be particularly close.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad