Recalled/Assigned: Nicklas Jensen recalled from Hartford (Jan 7: Reassigned)

silverfish

got perma'd
Jun 24, 2008
under the bridge
When it's not Tanner Glass

http%3A%2F%2Fmashable.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2013%2F07%2Fexcited-baby.gif

WesMcCauley

Apr 24, 2015
He is actually a very good player. Impressed me alot with his play for Denmark in the World Championship. Think he can contribute if he gets some good linemates. He can be a good complimentary player at a low cap hit at NHL level imo.

eco's bones

Jul 21, 2005
Elmira NY
He is actually a very good player. Impressed me alot with his play for Denmark in the World Championship. Think he can contribute if he gets some good linemates. He can be a good complimentary player at a low cap hit at NHL level imo.

Rangers are more likely to try to keep their best forwards together to have the best combinations and Jensen's going to have to play with who he plays with. Hopefully he'll do well anyway.

The way things are looking the next month or so might not be so easy. Team needs to get healthy and Henrik needs to get his game back.

Ori

#Connor Bedard 2023 1st, Chicago Blackhawks
Nov 7, 2014
Norway
Not a fan of Jensen, but he can score goals.

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY
They may not even need Jensen. They said Grabner would meet the team in Winnipeg. Maybe Jensen is in for Grabner after the long flight? Jooris is still here too to jump in for someone.

Ori

Nov 7, 2014
Norway
I`m probably one of the few, but I wish T. Glass was recalled - we sorely need that toughness from someone, and Jensen is definitely not fit in that role.

TheTakedown

Puck is Life
Jul 11, 2012
I`m probably one of the few, but I wish T. Glass was recalled - we sorely need that toughness from someone, and Jensen is definitely not fit in that role.

Toughness? Are you kidding me? We can't buy a power play goal, and even strength scoring is faltering, and yet we need TOUGHNESS?

Come on, bro...

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Oct 23, 2014
Toughness? Are you kidding me? We can't buy a power play goal, and even strength scoring is faltering, and yet we need TOUGHNESS?

Come on, bro...

And another AHL lifer will fix these issues? I personally would have liked to seen Glass, too. assuming it doesn't reignite the love affair the coach had for him and keep him up after we get healthy.

Ori

Nov 7, 2014
Norway

Come on, bro...

I know u have missed me, haha. ;)
Anyway, it will be an exciting match tomorrow night with Jensen! :help:

TheTakedown

Puck is Life
Jul 11, 2012
Jensen has twice the talent Glass has.

Glass is basically Girardi as a forward. You really want that?

cwede

Sep 1, 2010
a move that had to be made,
assume Nash\Puempel not available for Thurs/Fri road games,

you gotta have a 13th forward for the road trip,
even if its not Jensen but Grabner/Jooris who go in lineup for Nash/Puempel

Leetch66

Jan 8, 2007
PEI Canada
a move that had to be made,
assume Nash\Puempel not available for Thurs/Fri road games,

you gotta have a 13th forward for the road trip,
even if its not Jensen but Grabner/Jooris who go in lineup for Nash/Puempel

They could throw an usher out there in the Ranger forward mix and he would fit right in unless he knocked an opposing defenseman sideways....then we would all be ...WHO is that guy ? :popcorn:

Vitto79

May 24, 2008
Sarnia
this is why depth is important. Zib, Buch, Nash, Puempel out.

Hrvik and Jensen I assume were playing together in CT?

Kaapo Cabana

Next name: Admiral Kakkbar
Sep 5, 2014
Philadelphia
Oh my good lord I cannot believe some people want Tanner to come up.

We already are thin with our forward group, why not completely neuter an entire line?

GENIUS!!!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad