S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL

Naych_PHX

Hey now!
Jun 14, 2004
phoenix
This might be a few years too late, but with the surge of the nostalgia factor I can understand and I am totally for it! I was in my late teens when this show came out and I still loved it.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
It has also been confirmed that all the original voice actors will reprise their roles.

This might be a few years too late, but with the surge of the nostalgia factor I can understand and I am totally for it! I was in my late teens when this show came out and I still loved it.
Yeah, the new fad it seems is all nostalgia going from Toonami's return, to Samurai Jack, to Powerpuff Girls (though it's horrible), to Duck Tales reboot, to Invader Zim, to Hey Arnold's new movie, and a Rocko Modern's Life special. I think we might be seeing a lot more of this in the future. Now if they turn into anything good is an entirely different story.

never heard of it.
Was on Nickelodeon in 2001 where it was cancelled in 2006. Gained a huge cult following for not only the premise or the characters, but also the artistic style and just the randomness of it. Was intended for children around the 8 to 12 area, but the Gothic style and darkness of the show was more for teens in their 14 to 18 range. One episode pretty much showed organ harvesting of the school children. :laugh: Thus why Nickelodeon cancelled it.

Last edited:

FLYLine27*

BUCH
Nov 9, 2004
NY
It has also been confirmed that all the original voice actors will reprise their roles.

Yeah, the new fad it seems is all nostalgia going from Toonami's return, to Samurai Jack, to Powerpuff Girls (though it's horrible), to Duck Tales reboot, to Invader Zim, to Hey Arnold's new movie, and a Rocko Modern's Life special. I think we might be seeing a lot more of this in the future. Now if they turn into anything good is an entirely different story.

Was on Nickelodeon in 2001 where it was cancelled in 2006. Gained a huge cult following for not only the premise or the characters, but also the artistic style and just the randomness of it. Was intended for children around the 8 to 12 area, but the Gothic style and darkness of the show was more for teens in their 14 to 18 range. One episode pretty much showed organ harvesting of the school children. :laugh: Thus why Nickelodeon cancelled it, not because a lack of popularity.

Ah, it must have started just as I was getting away from Nickelodean. I think i stopped watching around 2000-2001 when I was 15-16.

LarKing

Sep 2, 2012
Michigan
I love how all of my favorite things are being brought back recently. Star Wars, Pokemon, DBZ, Samurai Jack, now this. Damn life is pretty good.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad