Nickelodeon All Star Brawl

MMC

Global Moderator
May 11, 2014
Orange County, CA
Man did this game ever die quickly.
Devs seem to care about improving the quality of the game so I think it’ll be better at some point. Can’t help but think this game was rushed, especially since dataminers found that Garfield was basically done so everyone knew he would be the first free DLC. Next one will in all likelihood be the other character whos essentially done

Shredder, which is a fine add, but makes April’s inclusion just seem even more ridiculous

KeithIsActuallyBad

You thrust your pelvis, huh!
Apr 12, 2010
Calgary
Devs seem to care about improving the quality of the game so I think it’ll be better at some point. Can’t help but think this game was rushed, especially since dataminers found that Garfield was basically done so everyone knew he would be the first free DLC. Next one will in all likelihood be the other character whos essentially done

Shredder, which is a fine add, but makes April’s inclusion just seem even more ridiculous
The game was definitely rushed, seeing as character alts didn’t exist. Fix it in post is not an ideal game release strategy. They should’ve delayed it until it was up to snuff, never mind maybe getting out of Smash’s shadow.

SpookyTsuki

Dec 3, 2014
Probably because that should have been something that was in the game AT release...
Agreed. But rumours say that Nick really wanted to push this game out and rushed the deve

Either way I just don’t want to see people say. This game has doesn’t have voices and then be corrected because they don’t follow news lol

Rodgerwilco

Entertainment boards w/ some Hockey mixed in.
Feb 6, 2014
Looks like this game is coming out for free with the PS Plus offering this month.

Looking forward to trying it out! I'm not really into fighting/brawler games, but I'll give it a try for free.

KeithIsActuallyBad

You thrust your pelvis, huh!
Apr 12, 2010
Calgary

Well they're giving it another go. Maybe they've learned their lesson this time about rushing the release and including more than just meme characters.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad