Confirmed with Link: Nick Robterson named OHL first team all star

Wafflewhipper

Jan 18, 2014
I hope Robertson takes a left wing job coming up here. A 200 ft game scoring waterbug possibly coming sooner than we think is my hope.

Reactions: kb

Al14

Jul 13, 2007
Well, that add's a 2-3 million dollars onto his asking price post ELC! Mitch Marner concurs!

Wafflewhipper

Jan 18, 2014
Any chance we get him this playoffs?
He is eligible. He’s on the black aces ( expanded playoff roster) Dubas says its up to him to earn it. If he can keep the pace and play his position without being poor defensive side of the puck he’s possibly in.
I really want to see if he can skate with NHL’ers here. If he can we might have another lethal scoring left winger added to a top 3 offensive team.
He will most definitely play in both exibition/ warmup games they have planned. Regardless he’s going to be practicing and learning from this group and gets a bonus training camp to make it.
Fun to watch this prospect!

Edit: if he does johnsson is a luxury we can’t afford or need to afford.

Reactions: goleafsgo1990

Wafflewhipper

Jan 18, 2014
Well, that add's a 2-3 million dollars onto his asking price post ELC! Mitch Marner concurs!
Can’t have enough high quality assets to compete over the long haul. Trading highly skilled,highly paid players looks like it will be a reality for us in the near future and beyond

Reactions: Al14

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->