Nick Robertson, what do you think about this Kid ?

Teeder Keon

Defeat does not rest lightly on their shoulders
Mar 11, 2019
Deep in the Purple jungles of BC
Liljegren looked so damn good that last shift, toe dragged the Dman to the ground and had a solid shot on goal and then came back into his own zone and calmly carried it out, looking more and more ready each game
I would really like to see him with the big boys at some point this year
Earlier than later

Antropovsky

Jun 2, 2007
Oof Lafreniere only has 1 goal (and point) in 15 games and is a -7... Even Hughes was able to have a hotter start than that and he was pretty bad last year.
I feel like bigger guys who have success in minors I think struggle a bit more to get going in the NHL, maybe because they can’t use their strength as much as an advantage - like they could in juniors.

Battle Lin

Dec 18, 2015
he took a few shifts before his injury the first game and i already thought he shoulda made the team right away.....he can contribute more to a win than a lot of forwards that has played for us this season...when he gets another chance, i think he will stick and in our top 9, maybe even push for a spot on top 2 lines later on

Teeder Keon

Mar 11, 2019
he took a few shifts before his injury the first game and i already thought he shoulda made the team right away.....he can contribute more to a win than a lot of forwards that has played for us this season...when he gets another chance, i think he will stick and in our top 9, maybe even push for a spot on top 2 lines later on
I thought and think so myself

The Iceman

Sep 22, 2007
7 shots for Robertson last night but -2 in a 2-1 game.

The forgotten man who played 12 NHL games last season Calle Rosen scored his 3rd goal in 4 games.
Just turned 27, prime D age.....will keep my eye on him @ The Marlies this season.

Reactions: The Cobra

Burnie97

Jun 26, 2015
Canada
Robertson is going to be really good. He'll be a spark plug for the Leafs and score some big goals. He has sand paper to his game. He just needs to get up to speed and he'll get a shot soon again most likely.

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
The skill he has is definitely head and shoulders above the AHL. Still needs to work on strength on his skates though. If he could have even close to a Gallagher centre of gravity then he will be a nightmarish force for opposing teams.

Would be amazing if Robertson could become a Gallagher for the Leafs .. Pretty much exactly what's being missed in the top 6.

Teeder Keon

Mar 11, 2019
Would be amazing if Robertson could become a Gallagher for the Leafs .. Pretty much exactly what's being missed in the top 6.
Totally agree , it would be great , personally if he had that kind of motor , I actually think he’s got a better upside offensively , and what a shot ....

Albus Dumbledore

Master of Death
Mar 28, 2015
I hope next time BOGO rests Liljegren gets a shot. Unlikely but wishful thinking.

I want Robertson to come back and just play his heart out there and be a menace.

Reactions: Teeder Keon

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->