lwvs84

Jan 25, 2003
Los Angeles, CA
Id like to see
Comtois getzlaf rakell
Ritchie henrique kase
Lundestrom kesler silf
Cogs rowney sheerwood

I kind of want to see something similar, but Silf on LW with Henrique and Kase. Let him keep his offensive roll going (and they looked good in pre-season). Drop Ritchie with Kesler and Sherwood and Cogs with Rowney and Gibbons. Let Lundestrom develop as a C in Sweden rather than playing a defensive winger role in the NHL. Swap Cogs and Ritchie at the end of games when you need a bit more defense. Let Steel and Terry develop a little in the AHL (and get San Diego some damn reinforcements for once).

ADHB

Sponsor
Apr 9, 2012
As much as some crap on Ritchie for not developing quickly enough, he would be a massive upgrade at wing on the 2nd or 3rd line. Hopefully Kase can come back in the next few weeks. Those 2 fit well together.

WhatTheDuck

9 - 20 - 8
May 17, 2007
Worst Case, Ontario
Ritchie-Getzlaf-Comtois
Rakell-Henrique-Silfverberg
Lundestrom-Kesler-Sherwood
Cogliano-De Leo-Blandisi

I may be wrong but I think they'd be more apt to use Rakell on RW again rather than move Comtois from his natural LW for now.

But something like Ritchie - Getzlaf - Rakell would be interesting and that Comtois - Henrique - Silf combo has worked well .

Reactions: Exit Dose

pbgoalie

Aug 8, 2010
Honestly will be fun to see if coming in to play actually physically prepared
May do.
I know he takes some bad penalties, but a little off the reservation Ritchie could be very fun

Reactions: UnfinishedBusiness

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
haha here I am super happy we are finally about to sign the guy!

I never have hated him, I just never had too big hopes for him (part of that is that I was unhappy our management didn`t send him down when they should, to take on a bigger role in San Diego). But woo-hoo!! Happy

Masch78

Oct 5, 2017
I like him and it is good to see that he will extend. 3y is a good term imho and I'd prefer something like 3y at 1.75m, 2.25 m, 2.75m (2.25 Cap hit). 3y is also good because some veteran contracts run out that year (Getzlaf, Perry, Cogs).

Trojans86

Dec 30, 2015
I hear he was clear to skate yesterday.

I hope he gets some time with Getzlaf to see if he has made any progress. If he cant get it going this year with Getzlaf then I'd just try to trade him.

Good luck Nickie Ritch!

bsu

"I have no idea what I am doing" -Pat VerBleak
Sep 27, 2017
Better not be more than 2.3 aav

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad