Player Discussion Nick Paul (LW)

coladin

Sep 18, 2009
Looked a lot worse than that, I hate it when players go bum forst towards the boards to make a hit. It is completely ineffective and unnecessary. Looked like a high ankle sprain and personally would be surprised to see him before March

RAFI BOMB

May 11, 2016

This is just speculation but it does provide a bit more of an understanding of what the potential injury is.

Reactions: SENStastic

Larionov

Feb 9, 2005
Ottawa, ON
It's worth noting that these guys generally get it right in their initial assessment of injuries. If you follow @profootballdoc on Twitter, he is incredibly accurate when giving his opinion on what NFL injuries might be...

Reactions: RAFI BOMB

OgieO

May 17, 2006
Halifax
I think Grewal was the doc that thought ACL for Lafreniere and patella fracture for Couture. He's probably very good at what he does, but he's been wrong at least twice recently. I'm not criticizing him, without either a very good camera shot or hands on assessment, I am sure it is pretty tough.

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
If the Sens have any plans on moving Pageau they will need Paul & his ability to win faceoffs at crucial times in games.

2CHAINZ

Feb 27, 2008
RH6gLoQ.jpg

Discuss

IranCondraAffair

Mar 10, 2006
He had a great game. All over the ice. Hits, drawing penalties, blocking shots, and even takeaways.

Literally everything you want that leads to other positive things on the ice.

Liver King

Jan 23, 2016
Such a stud

If you wanted to make a perfect 3rd line guy it would be Pauly

Was unreal tonight

Sens really developed him well

Erik Alfredsson

Beast Mode Cowboy!
Jan 14, 2012
He's looking like a perfect bottom 6 player. I love love love his game. Fast, big, physical, and makes smart plays. Guys like him in your bottom 6 are what win you games in the playoffs. I hope the team sees him as a part of the long term plans.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad