Recalled/Assigned: Nick Paul and Jordan Szwarz Recalled

2CHAINZ

Feb 27, 2008
The kids are subpar

I don't recall reading these names in the Neil and Phillips letter.

benjiv1

Mar 8, 2010
Ottawa
I think Senschirp said it best...

It’s fine to call Paul and Swarz up ahead of Brown and Batherson, if you are planning on only giving them 4th line minutes, but don’t talk out of both sides of your mouth.

Abramov was recalled because he was allegedly “the best player in Belleville”. Brown was told he would likely be the 1st call up if he performed well, and yet after a monster game, still is passed over.

I completely get it, but the Sens really need someone who is better suited to communicate the needs/movements of the team.

BonkTastic

ಠ_ಠ
Nov 9, 2010
Parts Unknown
I completely get it, but the Sens really need someone who is better suited to communicate the needs/movements of the team.

It's almost like a professional sports team should hire someone whose job is to be good at communicating things to their customer base.

Matsens15

Dec 1, 2009
Ottawa
Abramov played 3 min last game and chlapik 5 min 3 games ago. No point of bringing brown up and to play him 3 min..

FolignoQuantumLeap

Don't Hold The Door
Mar 16, 2009
Ottawa
So we're not doing promotions based on merit then, right? You'd be hard pressed to find a less deserving player within the organization than Szwarz.

Knave

Mar 6, 2007
Ottawa
I don't have a problem cycling through players and giving them a chance and to scout them but we're not playing them enough (TOI or games) to get a good read. It feels like we're cycling through them way too fast.

Sens

Jan 7, 2016
Lol how can this organization look at brown in the face and say Szwarz deserves it more

They preach this youthful message and all we get to watch is aging scrubs... the Sens deserve the abysmal attendance

DaveMatthew

Bring in Peter
Apr 13, 2005
Ott
Senators: "Every player has to earn an NHL spot, just handing things over sends a bad message!"

Senators 2 minutes later: "Let's call up Jordan Szwarz!"

Reactions: Gil Gunderson

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad