Nick or Nick

Nick or Nick?

• Total voters

Menzinger

Kessel4LadyByng
Apr 24, 2014
St. Paul, MN
Youd be fine going with either one but I think Robertson is poised to keep going through a boom in development especially factouring his younger birthday his draft year

moon111

Oct 18, 2014
Suzuki's 1.44 points per game was slightly higher then Engvall's 1.43. Suzuki was clearly the Hab's worst plus/minus -15 while Engvall was a +4.
Don't think players who score allot developing are typically good two-way players when they get to the NHL, nor do they typically make good coaches.
They just didn't have to be a student of the game like some 3rd line plug. Think when it comes to playoff hockey, Robinson and Suzuki could both get
outclassed by Engvall. Boring, stop the opposition, quiet hockey players excel sometimes.

nuck

Schrodingers Cat
Aug 18, 2005
I am in Edmonton and have watched Pajaarvi, Yak and Gagner fail to ever surpass their rookie year so 13g is not something to get too worked up over. Suzuki was not as good in his D+1 season as Robertson and kind of had three similar Junior seasons in a row. But pro results are pro results and Robertson hasn't shown anything there yet. Plus Zuk might be a center (46% FO says maybe not but lots of players have a limp first year).

I will reserve my vote until the end of next season unless one of them destroys it in the playoffs. Two good kids. We might laugh a lot about this comparison in a couple of yeas.:)

On the other hand if he sticks atcenter

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
I am in Edmonton and have watched Pajaarvi, Yak and Gagner fail to ever surpass their rookie year so 13g is not something to get too worked up over. Suzuki was not as good in his D+1 season as Robertson and kind of had three similar Junior seasons in a row. But pro results are pro results and Robertson hasn't shown anything there yet. Plus Zuk might be a center (46% FO says maybe not but lots of players have a limp first year).

I will reserve my vote until the end of next season unless one of them destroys it in the playoffs. Two good kids. We might laugh a lot about this comparison in a couple of yeas.:)

On the other hand if he sticks atcenter

Usually D+1 seasons get thrown out the window pretty quick once a player has graduated to the pro ranks. So many great junior hit a wall or stagnate as AHL level scorers, so what Suzuki did for Montreal this year is what we would love to see out of Robertson.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->