Nick Merkley

Qubax

Oct 25, 2002
Visit site
How has his development been going?

Any chance of breaking camp with the Yotes?

If he's in the AHL is he first Line?

We believe he's playing RW still?

I always loved this player, and I haven't given up on him, just wondering where he's at?

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
How has his development been going?

Okayish if he can stay healthy. He had a great season in 17/18 (in which he was also injured...) and earned a look but started last year injured as opposed to getting hurt after and that held him back a bit. Still put up decent numbers but wasn't really screaming call up material.

He needs a great camp this year or he's gonna start to be seen as an AHL only guy imo. I kind of worry that he doesn't seem to excel at any one thing to a point that makes him an obvious NHL player from my limited viewings. But who the hell knows he's always hurt.

Dirty Old Man

So funny I forgot to laugh
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2008
Ostrich City
Hopefully we won't have to go through the whole Next Man Up(tm) thing again next year, but with all the FA departures if we do where does he rank?

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Hopefully we won't have to go through the whole Next Man Up(tm) thing again next year, but with all the FA departures if we do where does he rank?

He's the first man on deck if Hayton makes the team. Bunting and Garland are out of waiver exemption.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad