Nick Kypreos on City tv broadcast

Status
Not open for further replies.

Disappearing Semin

Oct 18, 2012
Kypreos…..

Better not add beyond that….

Anyone else saw the segment where the panel on CTV was talking about contract talks between TJ Oshie and the Boston Bruins? Either i missed something or they were way out of lunch on that one.

PernellsWhiteAmi

Long Live Chappelle
Oct 24, 2009
Vermont/Montreal
Was discussing this tonight with a friend. That segment was so much better with Maclean, Pierre Lebrun, etc. The only reason I even watch it is for Elliotte Friedman. Kypreos lacks professionalism, and George Strom looks like a college kid trying to fit in at a frat party. A complete disappointment from previous years..

MasterDecoy

Who took my beer?
May 4, 2010
Beijing
Was discussing this tonight with a friend. That segment was so much better with Maclean, Pierre Lebrun, etc. The only reason I even watch it is for Elliotte Friedman. Kypreos lacks professionalism, and George Strom looks like a college kid trying to fit in at a frat party. A complete disappointment from previous years..

love mclean, he's a funny doofus and occasionally, will drop some knowledge of what it's like to be a gm, relationship with the owners et cetera...

he's also bitter and prone to fits, which adds to the funniness :laugh:

CreamOfTheCrop

Jan 13, 2009
Montreal
You are a journalist/reporter for HNIC and you don't know that T.J. Oshie is playing for the St-Louis Blues. I don't get it.

I am ashamed. I would take their jobs ANY DAY.

Kimota

ROY DU NORD!!!
Nov 4, 2005
Les Plaines D'Abraham
Right. And if he had said something offensive, the trolls would find a way to jump at his throat again about how "he's not classy".

You kids have nothing better to do?

I'm sure all these guys ever since the Sportnset deal are walking on eggshells, afraid to make mistakes, cause we all know, these say one little thing and it goes viral on twitter. Try walking into these guys' shoes.

ninjagaiden

Oct 1, 2014
Anyone else saw the segment where the panel on CTV was talking about contract talks between TJ Oshie and the Boston Bruins? Either i missed something or they were way out of lunch on that one.

I believe they were talking about talks between the bruins and blues for oshie, however the bruins have several players to sign at the end of the year and are worried how oshie would fit in under the cap

that's what i gathered, but i agree that it wasn't communicated as well as it could have been

Gomez91

Fala!!
Nov 27, 2011
Where I want

I like George refreshing and funny keep it up George! Sportsnet hired all of CBC, TSN and Sportsnet combined by next year they will sort it out who stays and who goes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad