Value of: Nick Jensen to Tampa at the TDL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hobnobs

Pinko
Nov 29, 2011
That’s exactly what it is. Nobody’s that lucky. And I’ve had about enough of your asinine and childish posts. Goodbye and good riddance!

So what happened to Koekkoek, Carter Ashton, Brock Beukeboom, Janosik, Dylan Blujus, Brian Hart, Masin and the 30+ later round picks youve made?

FireBird71

Aug 6, 2015
Man there's some heavy salt in this thread.

I love fans of teams that aren't currently relevant that get upset that other teams are better than they are.
Really? Detroit isn’t relevant? LOL the Detroit Franchise will ALWAYS be relevant...I guess Tampa hasn’t been Relevant most of their history...get f***ing real

AndreRoy

Jan 3, 2018
Really? Detroit isn’t relevant? LOL the Detroit Franchise will ALWAYS be relevant...I guess Tampa hasn’t been Relevant most of their history...get ****ing real

It must be frustrating, knowing that all you can do is talk about the past as you compete with the likes of Ottawa for the worst team in the league and talk shit about a team with over twice as many wins as yours.:thumbu:

FireBird71

Aug 6, 2015
It must be frustrating, knowing that all you can do is talk about the past as you compete with the likes of Ottawa for the worst team in the league and talk **** about a team with over twice as many wins as yours.:thumbu:
With minimal success...don’t choke

God King Fudge

Championship Swag
Oct 13, 2017
Really? Detroit isn’t relevant? LOL the Detroit Franchise will ALWAYS be relevant...I guess Tampa hasn’t been Relevant most of their history...get ****ing real
Hey man, you aware of what CURRENTLY means?

I don't think you are.

Detroit is not currently relevant in the NHL. It's a bad team and they're rebuilding. Calm down lmao.

FireBird71

Aug 6, 2015
It must be frustrating, knowing that all you can do is talk about the past as you compete with the likes of Ottawa for the worst team in the league and talk **** about a team with over twice as many wins as yours.:thumbu:
And I’ll talk all the shit I want LMAO

God King Fudge

Championship Swag
Oct 13, 2017
LOL and when your team chokes...again...you’ll be just like the Wings this season...without a Cup
For sure. I just hope we can avoid begging and praying our stars of yesteryear to come home and save our team from the garbage can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad