• Nuke

Votes: 64 44.8%
  • Buch

Votes: 79 55.2%

• Total voters

Kshahdoo

Mar 23, 2008
Moscow, Russia
Two Russians, two wingers, two friends. Both of the same draft and age as well. Who would you take for your team? Buchnevich was more successful in previous years, Nichushkin looks great in this playoffs. The only thing Nichushkin is clearly better in is nickname.

DearDiary

🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷
Aug 29, 2010
The one that looks like a Russian stepbrother of Felix Kjellberg

GirardSpinorama

Aug 20, 2004
Homer vote for nuke cause he's probably one of my favorite players in the league. Buch is amazing though.

biturbo19

Jul 13, 2010
For me team, i think i'd go with the one who didn't look like a borderline bust before hooking up with MacKinnon and Co.

1 Pavel Buchnevich please.

Reactions: EdJovanovski

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Is this a joke? Most of you must not watch hockey.

Nichushkin played his first of six NHL seasons at or above .5PPG. Buchnevich played his fifth of six NHL seasons at or above .5PPG, and the other one was his rookie season at .49 PPG.

Nichushkin didn’t even have a higher PPG this season. Not that close either. At no point in his career has he been better offensively. And while he’s very good defensively, so is Buchnevich. Buchnevich’s one of the best defensive wingers in the league.

TheHelmet

Feb 10, 2021
Pat Laftonaines Trophy Room
choose your weapon
If you suck at generating offense, I would suggest throwing money at the soon to be UFA

Plus seeing NYR even strength offense this playoffs, I can guarantee they regret that trade of a young, elite offensive driving player for a 2nd round pick, and a pair of used socks.
Screen Shot 2022-06-19 at 5.48.45 PM.png

Last edited:
Nov 29, 2003
Screw You Blaster
Visit site
I take Nuke because the team I cheer for already has Nuke. The correct answer is, can we have both? I think Buchnevich is the more natural offensive weapon, but having watched Nichushkin the last couple of years, it's hard not to love the big guy. Relentless on the forecheck, so fast and strong, smart defensively. Basically, the perfect complimentary player.

KirkAlbuquerque

#WeNeverGetAGoodCoach
Mar 12, 2014
New York
hah i was in the middle of making this poll a few days ago but decided against it, thought it would be a landslide for Buch. Couple of big games for Nichushkin changed that. He's a real good player though and will get a nice deal this summer.

Reactions: Pavel Buchnevich

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad