Nice Rbk Gloves

Pothier

Aug 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
I've completely worn the **** out of my 8k's I bought last June.

I need to get them re-palmed badly, but I'm just wondering if its even worth it. Maybe just buy a new pair.

ArchieIsGod

Mar 2, 2004
instead of creating a new thread ill ask here:

what websites typically have the lowest prices when it comes to gloves?

are there any sites that are cheaper than hockeymonkey or hockeygiant? those are the 2 i go to the most...they are cheap but i wanted to check and see if there are even cheaper sites before buying

Thanks

sc37

Jan 14, 2006
OH-IO
www.thescoreboards.com
hockey.lax.com

For example, Vapor XXX are $93 there, and on Hockeygiant it's $139. They ship thru USPS unlike Hockeygiant and other places so shipping is much much lower. I've been frequenting that site for my last few purchases and have been really happy.

colt45

Dec 31, 2006
www.myspace.com
hockey.lax.com

For example, Vapor XXX are $93 there, and on Hockeygiant it's $139. They ship thru USPS unlike Hockeygiant and other places so shipping is much much lower. I've been frequenting that site for my last few purchases and have been really happy.

thanks..never heard of it before

colt45

Dec 31, 2006
www.myspace.com
I've completely worn the **** out of my 8k's I bought last June.

I need to get them re-palmed badly, but I'm just wondering if its even worth it. Maybe just buy a new pair.

i have 8k's and i got them repalmed at a shoe repair store. i have no idea how much but it was well worth it. no change in performance, great work by this guy

colt45

Dec 31, 2006
www.myspace.com
Your organization? What, I didn't realize we had an NHLer amongst us.

ah...NHL maybe someday...im only 15 but i'll go to the NHL i play in the same orginization as James VanRiemsdyk PLAYED in youth hockey. It's just strict there, not to make it sound pro or anything

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad