Krnage

Nov 22, 2010
Quebec
130408163819-michel-therrien-single-image-cut.jpg

this picture have a lot of potentiel for NO EXCUSE theme :laugh:

Last edited:

Teufelsdreck

Sep 17, 2005
I used to know Stu Hackel. Nice guy and a Habs fan. My son and I once attended a Habs-Devils game with him at the old Meadowlands arena (Habs lost). We chatted with Jean Perron (who didn't impress us).

JSBach

May 1, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Loved it. Considering our young NHL talent (Price, Subban, Galchenyuk, Pacioretty, and Gallagher) and our prospects (Tinordi, Beaulieu, Kristo, and Collberg), I can see this team becoming a powerhouse in a couple of years. Even if only one or two of our top prospects become regular NHL players, enough talent can be found through FA signings and trades to make up for that. Not to mention all of the picks Timmins has at his disposal in what is apparently a really deep draft. Things look good; optimism is warranted.

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa
Interesting read, lots of truth in it. I find this funny and sad at the same time because it is so true.

Price, sure to get some Vezina consideration, is another hero -- except for that small handful of malcontents who still contend that he should have been traded rather than Jaroslav Halak after Halak's playoff heroics in 2010. (Some minds never change.)

SB164

Apr 29, 2010
Montreal, Quebec
It's funny how you can usually tell a good writer from a bad writer within the first sentence. Stu Hackel is definitely one of the good ones. Thanks for linking this OP.

Paddyjack

Dec 10, 2007
Sherbrooke
Speed is also a major factor in drawing penalties -- Montreal has had a league-best 156 opportunities, in large part because slower opponents must foul them when they can't stay with the pace.

This should be explained to Claude Julien

sharks9

Jan 16, 2012
Canada
Great article! It's fantastic to see so many Canadiens as possible nominees or winners of awards, hopefully we can win 1 or 2!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad