GDT: Nice: Avs vs Sabres | 1 PM MT | March 9th, 2019 | Where's the Beef?

Game 69

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
He should seriously consider just shaving it off at this point. It's so weird.
cut.jpg

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Dallas was winning and was bullying us regardless.
Stars were definitely pushing us around, but none of them crossed the line like Buffalo did. I saw like four legit calls on Jost not get called alone.

Eichel could've gotten 5 minutes from his headshot on Soderberg and Dahlin could've gotten at least 2 minutes from his headshot on Mikko.

Balthazar

Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
Stars were definitely pushing us around, but none of them crossed the line like Buffalo did. I saw like four legit calls on Jost not get called alone.

Eichel could've gotten 5 minutes from his headshot on Soderberg and Dahlin could've gotten at least 2 minutes from his headshot on Mikko.

Point is, we have a bunch of midgets upfront who get disrespected by other teams and it needs to be addressed. Not like all our small players are offensive beasts anyway.

Avs71

Aug 12, 2008
It is too bad Bogosian could never stay healthy. He would be such a great defenceman to have on your 2nd/3rd pairing. Overpaid and always injured, but tough and has all the skills. If JMFJ, EJ, and Bogosian all had better hockey IQ, the States would have had one mean defence group.

Reactions: The Kingslayer

McMetal

Writer of Wrongs
Sep 29, 2015
Point is, we have a bunch of midgets upfront who get disrespected by other teams and it needs to be addressed. Not like all our small players are offensive beasts anyway.
This narrative would play a lot better if the players who took the cheap shots weren't 6'3 and 6'4.

Balthazar

Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
This narrative would play a lot better if the players who took the cheap shots weren't 6'3 and 6'4.
Doesn't change a thing. Ask Ian Cole what happened last time someone took a shot at one of the Caps star player.

Last edited:

AegonLeConqueror

Jan 4, 2018
The best part about this, to me, is that MacKinnon has 3 pts and Eichel has zero. Not that I have anything against Eichel but the guy TheJackAttack from the main boards who consistently downplays MacKinnon’s accompliments to prop up Eichel’s must be fuming

Reactions: MacBradley

Avs71

Aug 12, 2008
Mack needs 13 pts in 13 games to reach 100 pts this season. Rants needs 14.
And 10 points in 5 games to match last year's pace.

The Avs will likely need him to have 15-20 points in the final 13 games if they want to make the playoffs though.

Reactions: MacBradley

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->