Nic Wallin went 21 days without real sleep.

King'sPawn

Enjoy the chaos
Jul 1, 2003
I slept 6 hours in a week once and was hallcuinating and talking to people who weren't there. Would not recommend.

Similar to me.

After about 30 hours of no sleep I was hallucinating.

Another episode where I had about 4 hours of sleep in 3 days and I was extremely moody and disoriented.

And these weren't due to concussions.

I feel so bad for Wallin and anyone who has to deal with that regularly.

CapnZin

Jul 20, 2017
Sweden
While snowboarding in Sweden, my buddies and I went to this huge hill that banked to a small cutoff of a lake probably an hour and a half northwest of Björke.... I tried to jump it... I didn’t... I got a really bad whiplash concussion, broke all my ribs, and jammed my arms when I landed on the bank (~8 feet high) and fell back into rocks.

I couldn’t sleep for 5 days. Let me tell you something... I don’t know how Mr. Wallin did 21 days. I had to go back to the hospital just before he 100 hour mark because of being sick from not sleeping. I, too, wouldn’t wish that on anyone.

SaekkiPaelli

Oct 1, 2011
In the military during a camp I had slept for 3.5 h in the previous 2 nights and I hadn't had a meal in 12h, I was the first on guard duty in the evening, I literally had to go poke the same tree (3m(~3yards) away from where i was guarding) over 10 times during 1 hour cause I thought it was a person. Even though I had poked it before I wasn't convinced it wasn't a paerson until I went and poked it again. Being without sleep sucks

Reactions: Macbanan

Tage2Tuch

Because TheJackAttack is in Black
May 10, 2004
CAN
During the worst week of my life (one of them) i went through 5 and a half days literally without a second of sleep. Over 125 plus hours up ...

It was in rehab. I arrived and they cold turkey’d off Sleeping pills Benzos all that after I already went to detox to get off opiates for a couple weeks before arriving in Vancouver in January 2014. For hockey fans this four or five days after the Torts dressing room Calgary Vancouver incident (as I watched that on a hockey night in Canada Saturday in detox)

So now I’m “getting up”at six every morning to make my Bed and do my chore in rehab and spending the whole day doing meetings and booklets of recovery stuff. When I say get up at six I meant get out of bed I didn’t sleep for a minute.

Bedsides the withdrawal and headaches and borderline feeling insane on day three four and five, tripping over things and not being able to collect a thought, I wished I was dead.

I didn’t care about drugs or life or recovery the only thing I wanted was sleep.

Thankfully the rehab doctor came around and he only was there Wednesday’s but I got in lot this place on Thursday the week before. So now I get a sleeping pill. I slept five hours that night. It was the best sleep I’ve ever had. Even though I still felt off the next day. Took a whole week to feel even semi normal.

What a relief. I thought I was going to die somehow, my brain felt like it was bleeding.

I don’t have Dementia or mania or anything a lot of addicts in there did, but I felt for sure that’s what it must be like.

As he says I wouldn’t wish it on my worst enemy.

Your eyes feel like knives are being stabbed into the lower sockets by the end of day two, I can’t begin to describe what your face feels like by day four and five. Blue white stiff warm.

Last edited:

IPW

Apr 30, 2012
Less than that IIRC. You should check out the Soviet sleep experiments. The **** is terrifying. They kept people awake for 2 weeks straight.

UB4VTka.jpg

sfvega

Apr 20, 2015
Kyle Okposo wanted someone to put him in a medically induced coma after not being able to sleep following a concussion.

More ...

I'm sure the beer gut-having, neanderthal couch jockeys will call him a pansy. I mean, this isn't ballet and other tired cliches.

puckpilot

Oct 23, 2016
Less than that IIRC. You should check out the Soviet sleep experiments. The **** is terrifying. They kept people awake for 2 weeks straight.

From what I remember, that's just a piece of fiction from that Creepy pasta website that got made into a very creepy youtube video. It's like the stories of Slenderman, an urban legend.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad