Recalled/Assigned: Nic & Nic recalled (Hague, Roy)

lakai17

Aug 10, 2006
These two are getting the travel minutes.

Tomorrow, same time both are getting sent back :laugh:

Maybe sticky this to save the environment?

Reactions: CupInSIX

VegasKnightlife

Aug 20, 2017
Kind of feel the team is better with both Nics in the lineup. Thought Hague has played pretty well the last few games.

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
Kind of feel the team is better with both Nics in the lineup. Thought Hague has played pretty well the last few games.

They don't have a game until Saturday, I believe, and I think this is for cap and to get them as many games as possible.

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
Are we sure they're actually flying? Paper transactions, maybe?

This is the only reason why a Las Vegas AHL affiliate makes sense, to basically keep them traveling with the team and say go stay sharp over at the other rink. Otherwise I think they are just fine with Chicago.

sting13

Jul 30, 2011
This is the only reason why a Las Vegas AHL affiliate makes sense, to basically keep them traveling with the team and say go stay sharp over at the other rink. Otherwise I think they are just fine with Chicago.
Being assigned to Chicago doesn't actually mean reporting to Chicago.

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
Being assigned to Chicago doesn't actually mean reporting to Chicago.

But they can't practice with the team if they are assigned, which is a detriment to young guys. I'm not really that thrilled with changing the location as I think Chicago works fine, but the rumors of them moving the affiliate to Vegas seem to be gaining steam.

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
But they can't practice with the team if they are assigned, which is a detriment to young guys. I'm not really that thrilled with changing the location as I think Chicago works fine, but the rumors of them moving the affiliate to Vegas seem to be gaining steam.

Gaining steam is a rumor's job.....

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad