Niagara IceDogs 2020 Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drop the Puck

Apr 28, 2016
The 12 year olds eating popcorn and getting jacked up on Mountain Dew really don’t care who is on the ice. Fans will come to watch any product that’s on the ice, sure you will lose a black sock or a mad dog or two, but, who really cares. Management has done a better than expected to put bums in the seats. Who cares what’s on the ice and if you win a Memorial Cup?

It’s a business. The funny thing is, every team gets a first round pick, after that it’s a crapshoot.

What’s the break even point, 3000 per game?

Reactions: three dog night

fishfan51

Sep 7, 2008
Niagara Falls
The 12 year olds eating popcorn and getting jacked up on Mountain Dew really don’t care who is on the ice. Fans will come to watch any product that’s on the ice, sure you will lose a black sock or a mad dog or two, but, who really cares. Management has done a better than expected to put bums in the seats. Who cares what’s on the ice and if you win a Memorial Cup?

It’s a business. The funny thing is, every team gets a first round pick, after that it’s a crapshoot.

What’s the break even point, 3000 per game?
There’s no rule against having success on the ice AND at the box office.

Drop the Puck

Apr 28, 2016
Sorry, smokes getting a little thick in here.
upload_2020-4-3_19-32-20.jpeg

Mein Yak

Jan 5, 2019
Is that tampering by Kitchener
How can you prove that this is tampering. Besides every team talks with players and players make NCAA commitment for leverage on where they will end up. I don't see how the league could pin tampering on the Rangers. Plus if he does play in the OHL over for say the NCAA it bring in more attention to the OHL that year.

Reactions: Drop the Puck

three dog night

May 3, 2014
How can you prove that this is tampering. Besides every team talks with players and players make NCAA commitment for leverage on where they will end up. I don't see how the league could pin tampering on the Rangers. Plus if he does play in the OHL over for say the NCAA it bring in more attention to the OHL that year.
Do not know but it is shady mind you if he wants to play with his brother and does not want to-play inNiagara then you have to make a deal with Niagara fir his brother rights.

Drop the Puck

Apr 28, 2016
Do not know but it is shady mind you if he wants to play with his brother and does not want to-play inNiagara then you have to make a deal with Niagara fir his brother rights.
Tell me you don’t honestly believe this entire “play with his brother”, nonsense, do you three dog?
Smoke & Mirrors, hey, that’s kinda catchy.

Generalsupdates

@GeneralsUpdates on Twitter
Sep 4, 2017
Tell me you don’t honestly believe this entire “play with his brother”, nonsense, do you three dog?
Smoke & Mirrors, hey, that’s kinda catchy.

he literally left the best minor midget team in Ontario (which he was the captain of) a month into the season to go play prep hockey because that's who his brother was playing for....

Reactions: dirty12

three dog night

May 3, 2014
Icedogs last two picks Dylan Roobrocek from Branford London of the GOHL and Ryan Struthers from Oakville

Dog Fan

Apr 22, 2017
Is Zacharya Wisdom the brother of Zayde Wisdom of Kingston? If so, I hope he is half as good. Zayde is a hell of a player and he was drafted in the 4th round.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad