Niagara IceDogs 2019-20 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

icepups

Jul 11, 2014
I like him he has good potential a little snake bitten around the net.
Peters was 1 of 2 players on Niagara last night that had a "-" at -1. Roberts the give away machine was the other. At least Roberts had an assist. Peters had nothing, not even a single shot on goal. As the IceDogs new Scout of player potential, what is it that you see that indicates that he has good potential.

SpezzaNoLookDropPass

May 25, 2016
I like the nightly effort...he skates hard and shoots the puck well. However, I see a lack of detail in his game...a lack of discipline. He is all over the ice and rarely in a position to support the puck.
Low hockey IQ is a word that was tossed around a bit around the bay with him

Reactions: icepups

three dog night

May 3, 2014
Icedogs better effort tonight against Ottawa dropping a tough 3 to 2 game with the tying goal disallowed when the whistle blew 4,809 at the Meridian. Next game a big home date with Barrie Friday night.

three dog night

May 3, 2014
All Barrie tonight has they beat theDogs 8 to 2 before 5,388 at the Meridian Centre. Dogs travel to Hamilton tomorrow afternoon at four.

three dog night

May 3, 2014
Read the Icedogs lost again today in Hamilton 9 to 4 .Next up the makeup date with London Tuesday night.

icepups

Jul 11, 2014
The bleeding is bad down there I see. 17th overall and North Bay in their rear view!
Gunning for 20th. Need to hit a home run on the 2020 1st round draft pick since they don't have the 2021 1st. The big hurt was a lack of quality players (1st rounders) coming back in the deadline trades. Butler is going to be good but Peters is a warm body that is just filling a hole until something better comes along.

nelli27

May 21, 2011
London, Ontario
Hello to all those Ice Dog fans from the Ice Dogs Fan Forum. I know you read this board and I pop in to read yours. How 'bout a nice shout out to old Nelli on your board?
Give my best to Roger McLeod, head of scouting for the Dogs. Hope you're staying out of trouble Roger... I'm not done. ;)

Reactions: Drop the Puck

Drop the Puck

Apr 28, 2016
Hello to all those Ice Dog fans from the Ice Dogs Fan Forum. I know you read this board and I pop in to read yours. How 'bout a nice shout out to old Nelli on your board?
Give my best to Roger McLeod, head of scouting for the Dogs. Hope you're staying out of trouble Roger... I'm not done. ;)
Are you blaming Jumbo for this IceDogs mess old Nelli?
What a crop of talented 03’s they are exhibiting.

three dog night

May 3, 2014
Still recovering from a hospital procedure to get my health on track listen to the game tonight with London has the Dogs lost 5 to 2 box score said 4,482 understand less in the building. Nect game fir the Dogs a Thursday game against Owen Sound.

Otto

Lynch Syndrome. Know your families cancer history
This post Nellie? Lol busted
Actually @nelli27 it appears as though @Stopper is a Greyhounds fan

Dean's a whiny little twerp if we won that game it would be a no issue. Grow the hell up we blew it our player got 5 dam calls against him. High sticking intentional or not every ref will call it. Grow the hell up it's an embarrassment to this team. Supposed to be the leader and role model for these kids. Embarrassing the coach looks like a whiny little beach in front of these kids. GREAT sportsmanship coach.

SSM Greyhounds 2019-20 Season Thread (Part 2)

three dog night

May 3, 2014
Icedogs suffer their worst lost of the season 11 to 1 to Owen Sound before 4,638 at the Meridian Centre. I believe that the worst home loss since the franchise moved to Niagara .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad