Niagara IceDogs 2019-20 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buttsy

Jul 28, 2015
London
Why are knights fans in this forum.you have taken and filled this page with rubbish. Off to your own forum

Seriously if “outsiders” didn’t post about your team on this forum they should really rename this the “Three Dog Night” thread!

Dog Fan

Apr 22, 2017
Fire sale...why hang on to Lodnia? Why does he want to be here with nobody to set him up? Trade him to a contender for a couple of picks

three dog night

May 3, 2014
All Hamilton again has they bury the Icedogs 7 to 1 behind Morrrison hat trick. Akil Thomas honoured before the game and a big ovation Frontenacs sold out crowd of 5,300. Next game tomorrow night in Kitchener.

Reactions: zman77

Drop the Puck

Apr 28, 2016
I cannot confirm the whereabouts of three dog night since the trade deadline.....

I am happy to report in his absence that tonight’s home game is a near sellout.

That is all

Reactions: sbpointer and Uncle

three dog night

May 3, 2014
Been under the weather but a bit better tonight and got out to see the Dogs shade the Colts 4 to 3 in a shootout on a goal by Lodina. Next up a visit by North Bay tomorrow night.

Drop the Puck

Apr 28, 2016
Been under the weather but a bit better tonight and got out to see the Dogs shade the Colts 4 to 3 in a shootout on a goal by Lodina. Next up a visit by North Bay tomorrow night.
Atta boy, good bounce back.

What’s the word on Jake Uberti, healthy scratch?

Bra Wavers

Feb 19, 2016
How has Cam Butler looked?
I hope he is able to get on a roll with more ice time and improve his draft stock.
Nice kid with a great shot.
I’m sure it will be tough for him (and Akil) when the Ice Dogs and Petes play on Sunday.

Reactions: three dog night

three dog night

May 3, 2014
How has Cam Butler looked?
I hope he is able to get on a roll with more ice time and improve his draft stock.
Nice kid with a great shot.
I’m sure it will be tough for him (and Akil) when the Ice Dogs and Petes play on Sunday.
He looks good nice shot on his goal also hit the post .

Reactions: the dog

Drop the Puck

Apr 28, 2016
He looks good with the ice time he is getting, big kid, nice shot.
He yet to see that size in any puck battles however.

Is he a big kid who is afraid to go into the dirty areas of the ice?

three dog night

May 3, 2014
Icedogs lost a tough battle tonight against North Bay 3 to 1 before an announced sell out crowd of 5 ,300. Lodnia hurt in the first period came back for a shift in period two and left again . Next game the make up game tomorrow afternoon in Peterborough.

Reactions: Uncle

Bra Wavers

Feb 19, 2016
He looks good with the ice time he is getting, big kid, nice shot.
He yet to see that size in any puck battles however.

Is he a big kid who is afraid to go into the dirty areas of the ice?
I don’t think he’s afraid to go to the dirty areas but I agree that he needs to learn to use his size better. With maturity, he will be a great player in this league

Reactions: three dog night
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad