Niagara Ice Dogs 2018-19 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

three dog night

May 3, 2014
Went to my first game Thursday since my father death they looked strong against Missy tonight Ottawa in town big crowd expected sofar the average been 4,362 fans per game third in the leaugue maybe it the nice weather affecting the crowds.

Duke Guy

Sep 10, 2013
Schotter was called up from Jr B over a month ago and hasn't played a minute. Just wondering what the development plan is for him.

Duke Guy

Sep 10, 2013
Bad enough that it's now a 3 game losing streak but all 3 were home games in front of big crowds. Bring back Marty.

Duke Guy

Sep 10, 2013
It's a 3 game losing streak all in front of the home crowd. Maybe this long road trip is the answer.

knowescape

Made you look
Jan 26, 2016
Ontario
It's a 3 game losing streak all in front of the home crowd. Maybe this long road trip is the answer.
Worked last time, but the lines aren't clicking and Thomas has been a ghost out there. Starting to see signs of life from Jones and Maksimov now at least.

Duke Guy

Sep 10, 2013
Losing streak is now at 6 games but I see a light at the end of the tunnel. What do you think Three Dog Night?

Dog Fan

Apr 22, 2017
Losing streak is now at 6 games but I see a light at the end of the tunnel. What do you think Three Dog Night?
I saw a team that was skating hard against the Soo on Saturday night. If they can be consistent with that level of effort from here on out, they will easily qualify for the playoffs. That being said, I hope Zach Shankar is offering some leadership in the dressing room because his lack of speed and effort are obvious on the ice. Hopefully he can turn it around.

three dog night

May 3, 2014
Points in three of those games should have won in Sudbury played to defensive in the third gave Sault a god battle losing Corniel hurt hope he back soon and the flu bug going thru the team eases big games this weekend on the road in Barrie and Nort Bay.

knowescape

Made you look
Jan 26, 2016
Ontario
I think you're over estimating their potential this year. Despite a glorious start, they are a middle of the road team still. Going to finish up around fifth.

three dog night

May 3, 2014
Icedogs continue and conclude their road trip this weekend tonight in Barrie and Sunday afternoon in Nort Bay first meeting for both in regular season I think they wil split the games back home Thursday with Kingston.

three dog night

May 3, 2014
Bad all round game tonight. A year a week off got the players off their game.Dhillion seems to be struggling of late hope they salvage something tomorrow in Nort Bay.

Drop the Puck

Apr 28, 2016
Stomach flu, still feeling the effects Three Dog?
What’s happening over there? Thomas’s stock is slipping.

Drop the Puck

Apr 28, 2016
What’s the scoop? What’s happening in that dressing room?
Is coaching the issue, or, are they just talented enough?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->