Niagara Ice Dogs 2018-19 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duke Guy

Sep 10, 2013
And good call on Marty Williamson as he has indeed been named interim Head Coach of the Brock Badgers.

AttackSound

Junior Hockey Fan Since Birth
Aug 25, 2016
Owen Sound, Ontario
Would there be anyone interested in doing a gathering at some point either this season or next season. I've tried to do a mainstream post thread with little feedback would there be anyone interested in trying to reboot from Niagara that would be interested in some sort of HF board gathering.

Any input from Ice Dogs fans would go along way to hopefully getting something started I realize that other posters have tried with little success on HFB in the past.

AttackSound

Junior Hockey Fan Since Birth
Aug 25, 2016
Owen Sound, Ontario
Right on...I'm in!

Hopefully we can encourage more posters to try and make a go of getting something along the lines of a gathering together started again I think that's what's missing is something where the posters can have a get together like the days of the NOOF had not so many years ago

View from section 9

Apr 13, 2016
Shankar to the dogs for a fifth...another good trade for the Dogs
Provided he can stay disciplined and the refs aren't calling him a little closer than everyone else. Great bodychecker that gets called even on clean hits.

Its too bad he just fell victim to the numbers game here. We finished with four 1997 D last year.

Good luck Zach.

barclayplager

Feb 9, 2014
...he makes Doggies harder to play against...Battalion, not so much! he can rush too..let em go!

three dog night

May 3, 2014
Niagara wins first game 4 to 1 in Hamilton good start Erie in Niagara Friday night for the home opener.

three dog night

May 3, 2014
Ice dogs win their home opener with three unanswered goals in period three a 4 to1 win over Erie before 4,700 plus fans tonight we welcome the Petes.

three dog night

May 3, 2014
Another home win tonight has the Dogs roll over the Petes 5 to 1 before 4,720 fans on country night back at it in Peterborugh Sunday

three dog night

May 3, 2014
Icedogs rally in Peterborough only to loose 8 to 4 after bouncing back from a 4 to 1 defecit Ince struggles in the back up role continues .

Rockinronny14

Oct 7, 2017
It took some effort but, I was finally able to log in and this is my first words on this site.
Ice Dogs won in overtime last night in Oshawa on a coast to coast goal from Mathew Philip

Dog Fan

Apr 22, 2017
Nice road win by the Dogs in Guelph tonight...Dhillon played well, again and we allowed only 25 shots. Well deserved win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad