NHLPA to NASCAR

NYYmt62

Aug 26, 2005
Islander Country
Interesting to see two different sports working together like this. With the popularity of NASCAR in the south, maybe the NHL can gain like three or four fans from this. Interesting idea, glad to see the NHL and NHLPA are at least giving it an effort to market themselves.

Creator

Aug 24, 2006
Interesting to see two different sports working together like this. With the popularity of NASCAR in the south, maybe the NHL can gain like three or four fans from this. Interesting idea, glad to see the NHL and NHLPA are at least giving it an effort to market themselves.

As far as brand Marketing, the previous NHLPA merchandise angle was much stronger than this sponsor attempt. Remember its not the NHL is only the NHLPA.

TheSabre

I remember a NASCAR Craftsman Truck entry sponsored by the Florida Panthers in the late 1990s.

Shootmaster_44

Sep 10, 2005
Saskatoon
Just to point this out, the series that the car is in isn't NASCAR, its the American Le Mans Series. Much more entertaining racing imo than the toilet bowl racing NASCAR spews out.

StickShift

In a pickle 🥒
Feb 29, 2004
New York
I'm a huge fan of the ALMS, but let's face it. This series has 0.1% of the popularity let alone familiarity of NASCAR.

Let's face it, the most that the NHLPA will get out of this is a picture of a 911 GT3 RSR with their logo on it for the yearly glossy calendar that they send out.

Creator

Aug 24, 2006
I'm a huge fan of the ALMS, but let's face it. This series has 0.1% of the popularity let alone familiarity of NASCAR.

Let's face it, the most that the NHLPA will get out of this is a picture of a 911 GT3 RSR with their logo on it for the yearly glossy calendar that they send out.

I agree and I am also suprised it wasnt in the Season Ticket promotion for Atlanta or Carolina:monkey:Hey that cross is on fire :dunce: welcome to redneck country.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->