NHLPA Offical PC Thread: 4pm EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noodletoro

Sponsor
Aug 23, 2003
Fort Worth, TX
Dr Love said:
He didn't apologize to the fans until he was asked to. And then said Gary should too. Didn't Bettman already apologize to the fans?

I believe so.

Anyway when you make Bettman sound reasonable just get off the podium. This guy is insane. :shakehead

no13matssundin

May 16, 2004
ive said it once, Ill say it again: If anyone, outside of any PA members on here, support the players, youre seriously misled. These folks are scum. listening to this guy wants to make me puke.

Jaded-Fan

Mar 18, 2004
Pittsburgh
This time next week, Bob's next question and answer session will go something like this:

'Would you like fries with that?'

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
Thanks for talking to everyone like two year olds Bob. You are a joke, if we wanted your pespective we could have read it the 1000 times you said it before. Blame Gary, Bob just blame him. Dont take any responsibility at all.

ChiHawks468

Jan 19, 2005
Aurora, IL
Linden should jump up there and say "thanks Bob, I'll take it from here. There's milk and cookies in the hall for you, you f'N baby! Next Question..."

Greschner4

Jan 21, 2005
Digger12 said:
Bob can throw feces anywhere he wants, but it doesn't change the fact that he failed to get the players he works for a deal. He LOST. And he is simply and sadly too bullheaded to admit defeat.

I think there's a good chance that a lot of the NHLPA rank and file are feeling let down by the people that bargained on their behalf.

Surely they can't be under the delusion that a better deal than what they turned down will be presented to them in 05/06? They can't be that utterly stupid, can they?

Geez, let's see.

He offered a 24% rollback undercutting his players who were expecting about 5%.

He held his players out for 75% of the year, costing them 3/4 of a billion dollars, all to fight a cap, and, way too late to get anything back for it and undercutting his players many of whom were completely blindsided, caves on the cap.

When he caved on the cap, he didn't even demand the rollback back.

When he caved on the cap, he overplayed his hand, adding the unacceptable loophole #7.

And even though he caved on the cap, he didn't get a deal.

Oh, and P.S., since he agreed to a cap it makes it more legally permissible for the league to include it in its implemented CBA.

How can you possibly do a worse job, and I mean that in all seriousness?

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004
Bob is Bs, but what would a non sincere apology ( Like the other puke ) accompolish, would it make you feel better. These people don't give a $^&t about us fans. They are equally to blame, PERIOD

no13matssundin

May 16, 2004
The "how do you get a better deal" question just came up... and he completely didnt answer it.

The truth is, there is no better deal.

EdBelfour20

Jan 19, 2004
squandered opportunity to turn the tables on the NHL here by Mr. Goodenow. Horrible speech, disgusting even. Fire this joker already.. hes clearly not operating in the NHL players best interests at this point. The damage has been done and it IS irreputable.

PecaFan

Nov 16, 2002
Ottawa (Go 'Nucks)
"That's not linkage, that's *indexing*". :lol

Bob: "He's not dead, he's just *pining* for the fjords!".
Sheesh, he can't even admit that he put linkage in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad