NHLPA Offical PC Thread: 4pm EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crows*

And all the idiotic sheep players are sitting at their tv's slobbering all over goodnows head.

DevilFisch

Jan 11, 2003
Edison, NJ
www.inlouwetrust.com
He isn't accepting anything. Within the first few minutes, he placed the blame on the NHL for this mess (well, not a surprise, but not at all true considering it wasn't until the last week they agreed to a cap).

Sickening.

MissTeeks

Feb 1, 2005
Calgary, AB
I must say that it is much easier to listen to Bob speak than Gary. Gary talks too slow cause he thinks we're all too stupid understand, and his voice is too weasely.

PecaFan

Nov 16, 2002
Ottawa (Go 'Nucks)
Hey Bob, the bargaining is over. You're still in "rhetoric mode", and just saying what you've said all along.

Try saying something new. You know, like actually reacting to what happened.

craig1

Nov 1, 2002
Pittsburgh, PA
Visit site
Wow....Gary B. came out and was apologetic and humble about everything. Went out of his way to not blame anyone....said that he understood the players position......

Bob G. is coming out blasting Gary and the owners, showing no class at all.......

I was behind the owners before based on my analysis of what was best for the league....Bob G. just made e grow a new feeling....disdain for the NHLPA.....This is not the best way to go about this.

Hate to say this, but Gary B. won some personal points with me after this.

AM

Nov 22, 2004
Edmonton
Hmmm

I can hardly wait to see the deal they get when they finally come back.

"I think our players can talk to anyone"..........

LOL man is he spreading it!!!!!!

Greschner4

Jan 21, 2005
God I hate this guy.

On the substance, his reputation as a brilliant deadline hunter now lies completely in tatters.

Takeo

Jul 9, 2003
Visit site
The cancellation effects noone except for the fans. If it weren't for the fans, these children would have nothing to bicker over. They are showing absolutely no appreciation. I can only hope that if the NHL returns, the arenas are completely empty and the game is buried for good. I love hockey, but it would be worth it for me.

no13matssundin

May 16, 2004
It really is amazing, huh? Im pro-owner in the financial stance, Im ANTI-Bettman in his mishandling of the league over the last 12 years, but it is truly amazing thatwhen Bob Goodenow speaks, it makes you rather have Gary than him.

It really is.

mooseOAK*

Blaming owners for salary escalation when the NHLPA helped orchestrate it by coordinating salary demands for players. One lie, right out of the box.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->