Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave is a killer

Dave's a Mess
Oct 17, 2002
Cumming GA
Go Flames Go said:
http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/news_story.asp?id=97602

Looks like at least they are talking of some sort of system, revenue sharing, a luxury tax at 40 million with a dollar for dollar penalty, and rookie cap does not sound that bad. But who knows if thats what they are gonna propose.

heads starting to come out of the clouds after looking over the books?... :yo: I wonder how many years this will take off the Free Agency age?

Russian Fan

Feb 27, 2003
Visit site
DementedReality said:
exactly .. all you CAP people should be careful what you wish for.

dr

Well dr, we are thinking alike for a long time now.

People here just think the OWNERS will get a cap ,with no guaranteed contract, with UFA age still the same. To be short : a unilateral CBA agreement so that the players will show how much they ''care'' about hockey.

If I have to choose between a CAP of 40,000,000$ + the UFA @27 years old vs the same CBA with an adjustment of the rookie bonuses, I would choose the EXACT SAME CBA without hesitation.

MePutPuckInNet

Jan 1, 2004
Toronto
Visit site
Uhhhmm.....I hate to be such a moron, but I really don't have a business mind. Can you explain what you mean? (in language that even I could understand please?)

Russian Fan

Feb 27, 2003
Visit site
MePutPuckInNet said:
Uhhhmm.....I hate to be such a moron, but I really don't have a business mind. Can you explain what you mean? (in language that even I could understand please?)

I don't know if you were talking to me, but what do you want to know exactly ?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad