NHL20 Xbox: Anyone else unable to play a HUT game???

Iron Mosher

Sep 29, 2017
So I can't play any HUT games at all. When ever I try launching any game I get this:

Failed to retrieve data, please try again later.
ERROR CODE: 74A7FC65FB4D3505-00000000000009999-499059EEDEEAAF06

EA was no help with the usual reinstall, clear cache, alternate MAC address, unplug and so forth. What made it worse was I told the guy I already did all this and he said to check the email he sent me and follow those steps. Then he got off chat. Grrrrrrr. It was the same damn things I already did.

Has anyone else had this happen to them? I'm really bummed I can't play the mode I shelled out $99 for.

Damisoph

Jun 29, 2010
So I can't play any HUT games at all. When ever I try launching any game I get this:

Failed to retrieve data, please try again later.
ERROR CODE: 74A7FC65FB4D3505-00000000000009999-499059EEDEEAAF06

EA was no help with the usual reinstall, clear cache, alternate MAC address, unplug and so forth. What made it worse was I told the guy I already did all this and he said to check the email he sent me and follow those steps. Then he got off chat. Grrrrrrr. It was the same damn things I already did.

Has anyone else had this happen to them? I'm really bummed I can't play the mode I shelled out $99 for.

Happening to me too.

Iron Mosher

Sep 29, 2017
It is a total f***ing joke. I can only play NHL Threes and Ones. I didn't even get the Johnny Bower I unlocked in Threes mode. I hope we get compensated for all the crap we couldn't unlock.

Damisoph

Jun 29, 2010
It is a total ****ing joke. I can only play NHL Threes and Ones. I didn't even get the Johnny Bower I unlocked in Threes mode. I hope we get compensated for all the crap we couldn't unlock.

I wasn't able to play anything other than free skate and that cup final thing at the beginning. I just checked that thread though, some guy took out their USB dongle thing for guitar hero and it worked and I'll be goddamned but it worked for me too so if you have that, unplug and do a hard reboot. Hope it works for you man.

Reactions: Iron Mosher

Iron Mosher

Sep 29, 2017
I wasn't able to play anything other than free skate and that cup final thing at the beginning. I just checked that thread though, some guy took out their USB dongle thing for guitar hero and it worked and I'll be goddamned but it worked for me too so if you have that, unplug and do a hard reboot. Hope it works for you man.

Yeah, I saw that this morning. I've always had an extra controller plugged in for charging batteries. What a weird bug.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad