NHL19 Be A GM with 3 Couch Coop

isthatso

Jan 20, 2017
Hi guys,

Quick and easy question for those who have NHL19 and three controllers at hands: is it possible to play ''Be A GM'' and play the games with a total of three players, couch coop, like we could in the past generation.

We used to start a ''Be A GM'' and play three of us on the couch, locked at every forward positions together (LW-C-RW). I am talking on the fully offline ''Be A GM'' mode, nothing to do with EASHL, or whatever it's called.

I have NHL16 and couldn't do it. Max two players, but there is a caveat: I was trying to use a DS3 controller via Chronusmax, so that might be why it wouldn't fully recognize the third player, but I have a feeling that it should have worked.

Thanks in advance,

Panthaz89

Buffalo Sabres, Carolina Panthers fan
Dec 24, 2016
Buffalo,NY
Usually play with a 2nd in Be a GM but have definitely played with a 3rd on Xbox before...though usually stuck playing NBA online most of the time because for some reason people like it even though its a 3 point shooting simulator and half the time people are cheesing you even harder than any NHL game with shoves and screens for half court 3 pointers. For people that complain about NHL games I get way more annoyed playing NBA and laugahably getting stuck to players with stupid long animations compared to basically full control over my player in NHL where my guy isn't going to have a 5 second delay on jumping/attempting to steal.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad