#NHL15Subban and #NHL15Duchene Teamup

xyberviper

Feb 28, 2013
Hey for all of you out there participating in the cover vote contest - We from team #NHL15Duchene would love to team up with you #NHL15Subban voters. If we both block vote both players we can help each other's cause! Wouldn't face off til the finals anyway. I'm SoCalAvsFan on twitter and you'll see I have the main Avs account RTing me so I can rally the subban support. Hope you guys will join getting two great players to the end!

#NHL15Subban #NHL15Duchene!

Theosis

What do I put here?
Mar 11, 2009
Pointe-Claire, QC
Hey for all of you out there participating in the cover vote contest - We from team #NHL15Duchene would love to team up with you #NHL15Subban voters. If we both block vote both players we can help each other's cause! Wouldn't face off til the finals anyway. I'm SoCalAvsFan on twitter and you'll see I have the main Avs account RTing me so I can rally the subban support. Hope you guys will join getting two great players to the end!

#NHL15Subban #NHL15Duchene!

Already been doing that so :laugh:

xyberviper

Feb 28, 2013
Thanks for the joint support team subban! Can't speak for everyone but I'd love to see subban win it if not Dutchy. He's been a beast. Besides, ANYONE BUT BOSTON OR LA!

Also remember tomorrow is double voting so make sure you pile it on! Go #NHL15Subban and #NHL15Duchene !!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad