#NHL15Duchene and #NHL15Subban Teamup

xyberviper

Feb 28, 2013
Hey for all of you out there participating in the cover vote contest - We from team #NHL15Duchene can team up with #NHL15Subban voters. If we both block vote both players we can help each other's cause! Wouldn't face off til the finals anyway. I'm SoCalAvsFan on twitter. Hope you guys will join getting two great players to the end!

#NHL15Subban #NHL15Duchene!

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
I think it's a cool idea but i'm not going to do it with the account I created. my @VoteMattDuchene page has over 200 followers and I wouldn't want to post something that any of them disagree with. Even if 85% of them are rooting for Subban in that bracket I still wouldn't want to piss off the other 15% who have helped retweet and support my posts.

xyberviper

Feb 28, 2013
Great idea, have the Habs fans agreed to this?

Well the people on the habs board who replied are in. But really if you go look at the
Twitter mentions it has spread like wildfire. You'll see a bunch of team up posts. Even if we do more than them it doesn't hurt as we will still get our Dutchy votes but honestly I think we will both benefit from the extra votes especially tomorrow.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad