NHL14 - Lockout

simplefan

May 25, 2008
When all is said and done.....I think it will be a good idea to include lockout negociations in EA Sports NHL games. It will be funny.:handclap: What do you guys thinks ?

ATdaisuki

Dec 4, 2012
Ottawa
if they botch it up like the did with injuries in nhl 13, they'll be a lockout every few days :sarcasm:
but really, the injuries in beagm are crazy, and lockouts go against what the game wants to do, let you play.

TheOriginalSilf*

EA NHL has enough things they need to make functional (pretty much everything) before they should go adding anything.

NOTE: My experience in BeAGM
photo3tx.jpg

M4TR1X

Dec 1, 2008
Ottawa, Ontario
What a horrifying feature.

I think if such a thing were ever induced in the game I wouldn't dare purchase a copy... ever again.

Last edited:

ATdaisuki

Dec 4, 2012
Ottawa
speaking of nhl 13, i edited my sens roster, but the changes don't apply to offline beagm, is that normal?

Benjamin

Differently Financed
Jun 14, 2010
yes
speaking of nhl 13, i edited my sens roster, but the changes don't apply to offline beagm, is that normal?

You either changed them while the online rosters were loaded then turned off your xbox or the opposite. Could also be that you dont have the roster set to current.

dumbdick

Galactic Defender
May 31, 2008
Only if the game physically locked you out of playing it until a deal could be reached.

ATdaisuki

Dec 4, 2012
Ottawa
You either changed them while the online rosters were loaded then turned off your xbox or the opposite. Could also be that you dont have the roster set to current.

i haven't gone online with my xbox, so it must be the latter.
i find it funny all the offline features are in the "other game modes" section. they don't like us offline gamers :laugh:

FolignoQuantumLeap

Don't Hold The Door
Mar 16, 2009
Ottawa

When you start your GM mode, you have to pick that custom roster you made with the edited players. Once the mode has been started, you can't edit the players (stat-wise at least, I think you can change some equipment and hairstyles etc.).

And this would be a hilarious idea.

Clamshells

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Aug 11, 2009
they have be a pro, they have be a gm, obviously the next step is to add be a commish

sens83

Sep 22, 2009
Melbourne, FL
EA NHL has enough things they need to make functional (pretty much everything) before they should go adding anything.

NOTE: My experience in BeAGM
photo3tx.jpg

I think they got that right. They were trying to make up for picking Brian Lee before Anze Kopitar in the '05 draft. Please tell me you claimed him!

TheOriginalSilf*

I think they got that right. They were trying to make up for picking Brian Lee before Anze Kopitar in the '05 draft. Please tell me you claimed him!

The funny thing: I didn't claim him because of how stupidly unfair that would be, and I figured "whatever, some other team will take him".

Next day advances: "Anze Kopitar has been sent down to the Manchester Monarchs"

I used to love, love, love playing BeAGM's over and over again. Now? It's absolutely unplayable.

ATdaisuki

Dec 4, 2012
Ottawa
The funny thing: I didn't claim him because of how stupidly unfair that would be, and I figured "whatever, some other team will take him".

Next day advances: "Anze Kopitar has been sent down to the Manchester Monarchs"

I used to love, love, love playing BeAGM's over and over again. Now? It's absolutely unplayable.

agree with the unplayable part
two top four defensemen and two top six forwards injured at all times with your first line center, #1 defenseman, and #1 goalie taking turns being injured? lol

couldn't make a trade for an injured player. the league wouldn't approve it because we'd have too many injured players on the roster...

figured out the beagm roster thing. i had to save my profile.

i might revert back to nhl 10 to play beagm. it's so much better, partly because i've done it enough times to pick a future impact player in almost every round of the first draft :laugh:, partly because trading is easier, and partly because there's always an impact player in the second year free agency :laugh:. also injures don't happen ever week :rant:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->