NHL13 Challenge

vdB

Dec 28, 2006
Toronto
Can we all agree that the current Sens online roster is the worst EA NHL roster we had since NHL 94??? And likely the worst we'll ever see in the next decade of these games?? (Even Andy is only ranked 83)

I've been getting NO RESPECT from players using Pittsburgh, Rangers, Bruins, and all those power house teams, while Dziurzynski is the 1st star time and time again.

Last edited:

CanadianHockey

Smith - Alfie
Jul 3, 2009
Petawawa
twitter.com
Hate that EA forces you to play without guys who are injured in real life. I can understand not including guys like Savard or Pronger, who probably won't play another game, but missing Spezz and Andy and Karlsson is just a pain in the ass.

ATdaisuki

Dec 4, 2012
Ottawa
Can we all agree that the current Sens online roster is the worst EA NHL roster we had since NHL 94??? And likely the worst we'll ever see in the next decade of these games?? (Even Andy is only ranked 83)

All I say is post about your wins here and brag about em while using this current team. I've been getting NO RESPECT from players using Pittsburgh, Rangers, Bruins, and all those power house teams, while Dziurzynski is the 1st star time and time again.

your first star is concussed, what do?

Marty Straka

HFBoards Senior Citizen
Aug 11, 2009
Toronto, ON
I never use the sens just because of how bad they are rated in the game... I literally only use two teams during online play: Sharks or Blackhawks.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad