NHL.TV / Center Ice Discussion - Part III [See the warning in OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

SabresSharks

Oct 2, 2007
Audio was breaking up every few seconds throughout the Sabres-Oilers game tonight. NHL.tv on Windows 10, Chrome.

KopitarFAN

Reno Sucks!
Oct 14, 2008
San Pedro, CA
Very strange. I was just watching VAN/TOR without issue, then I thought i'll try and see if my VPN will let me watch VGK/CGY, on my laptop it does without issue, but on fire stick I can't even access the feeds to any games in progress, like an error message, not being told I'm blacked out.

Shrimper

Trick or ruddy treat
Feb 20, 2010
Essex
I really wish they'd get an app on the PS4 in the UK/Europe, might be interested in buying it then

Realize

I really wish they'd get an app on the PS4 in the UK/Europe, might be interested in buying it then

You can use it in EU/UK, there is no problem, just a little workaround required.

You just have to do the following:
-> Create an US PSN Account (just google any adress if required)
-> Add new user on your PS4
-> Log Into the US PSN Account
-> Download NHL.TV in the US Playstation store
-> Login into NHl.TV and select your subscription
-> Log In with your UK based login information on PS4 US Account
-> Watch NHL.

This works for me for more than 4 years now.
However, no clue why they are not able to offer the App in the EU PS4 Store^^

Reactions: geisterpanthers

bleedgreen

Dec 8, 2003
colorado
Visit site
Not too often I can come in here to compliment the nhl but they finally released the official app for the nvidea shield.

I wouldnt say it runs perfect but it’s better than the side loaded amazon one I was using. I haven’t had to re log in yet and it doesn’t buffer for 30 seconds before going hd.

Everything else is basically the same, but at least they finally gave it a dedicated app.

Malagahawks

We tanked hard and got Bedard!! Happy Days!!
Oct 23, 2018
Malaga, Spain
Hi all, I live in Europe and am thinking of signing up for a rest of the season package. Does anyone know if this includes playoffs?

Deadpool8812

Feb 10, 2018
No, this is not true. It didn't include the Playoffs for the last 3 years, so I don't expect that this is different this year.

Additionally, text says "watch the battle for the playoffs for USD 19,99". @Malagahawks : Don't expect the playoffs to be included for those 20 bucks.

Weird. I always heard it did include the playoffs outside of North America. Last year when I was in Australia during the SCF, I was able to watch the entire series on it

TerminatorBlue

Nov 11, 2007
Canada
I've got a new player on nhl.com/tv that's 60 fps and non-flash. I got a pop-up that it was a preview and there's an option to go back to the flash player. Flawless so far.

OMG Finally!! No more stuttering and hiccups, the stream is great so far... WHY did it take this long to get off Flash?? There is only like 9 games left in the regular season.

Reactions: SabresSharks

Bozo Nicholson

5 Alarm Fire™
Jun 6, 2015
The new player is much better in terms of performance, but there doesn't appear to be any timestamps to click to go to goals. Anyone know if you can turn this on?

Reactions: SabresSharks

kicksavedave

I'm just here for the memes and gifs.
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2009
Fallbrook, CA
www.tiasarms.org
OMG Finally!! No more stuttering and hiccups, the stream is great so far... WHY did it take this long to get off Flash?? There is only like 9 games left in the regular season.
Just tested it ... wow.
It's soooo much better.

Wow, they finally started using Pied Piper's middle out compression algorithm.

hw9ylhF.gif

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
Can any tell me if you are still able to watch side by side, or four games in the box anymore? Can't see an option, only PIP box.

I love the new set up but miss watching multiple games at once on my laptop.

Oct 18, 2006
Ummmm so all season no real problems, but today I log in to watch Detroit and I can't. It loads up, everything as usual, then I just get a black screen with scoring summary and 'game scoring summary is not yet available'.

What? I tried restarting my comp and nothing. Any suggestions?

wingman75

Dec 3, 2008
The QC
I just noticed that the app is available for my Amazon Fire TV stick. Installed it and watched some highlights. Worked perfectly. Will try a live stream this week. This was the only app that device was missing for me, so pretty excited.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad