NHL.TV / Center Ice Discussion - Part II [See the warning in OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lambda

May 24, 2009
I'm getting "Media Error: Video not available" on the MTL/TOR game, which should not be blacked out for me AFAIK (it's not on NBCSN or anything). NHL.TV is total garbage

upperdeckSU

Oct 3, 2018
i still cant activate. i contacted the nhl.tv twitter and they are unaware of issues.. i mentioned that activation has not worked for awhile and they said they gave me a free 7 day pass but thats not working either

becky4015

Sep 11, 2014
Roku is very rough tonight mtl vs tor, constant buffering, slips out of hd , so much buffering that when I finally switched to my pc in 3 rd period , my pc was 5 minutes ahead. Great crisp HD video on my pc, roku was terrible tonight.

rkhum

Aug 3, 2011
2 Q’s:

1) I have spectrum in NYC, when is the free preview?

2) Is there a free preview of game center?

Deadpool8812

Feb 10, 2018
2 Q’s:

1) I have spectrum in NYC, when is the free preview?

2) Is there a free preview of game center?

1) I have Shaw here in Canada, and the CI preview is on right now. It used to me a month, but I think the last few seasons it's only been a a or two

2) Not technically, but sometimes they have "free games"

Briannj1970

Jan 15, 2005
Watched via Roku last night. Other than a brief frame rate drop in the third period of the Montreal/Toronto game it was flawless. First time ever on opening night there was basically nothing wrong.

Did they do away with pre and post game shows? They had them all last season but I didn't see a single one during preseason or last night.

rkhum

Aug 3, 2011
1) I have Shaw here in Canada, and the CI preview is on right now. It used to me a month, but I think the last few seasons it's only been a a or two

2) Not technically, but sometimes they have "free games"
Well I tried the channels last night and it said you had to order. No preview?

WhoozYerrDaddy

May 5, 2004
After about a half hour on the phone with Spectrum, with somebody who didn't even know what the centre ice package was, I finally got it.

She kept asking me if I was talking bout the NBA. Kept saying NO ! #### the NBA thugs, and the NFL thugs, too.

Worked perfectly, once I got it. $139 for whole season.

Theo Von

gang gang buzz buzz
Nov 15, 2013
Am I the only one who streams Gamecenter thru their PS4? Works beautifully with an HDMI chord for me. Been doing this for the past 2 seasons now

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
By the way a lot of goals have been scored already. I don't know of any emphasis rule changes but the NHL is open in terms of offense. People were complaining about it being boring a few seasons ago but I think the league is really starting to shift back to 1990s offense levels. It's actually kind of exciting.

CNYCrunchfan1

Oct 10, 2017
Watched the Arizona-Dallas game last night on NHLTV with my PS4 and I think that was the best night of streaming I have ever had with it. Only one deja vu rewind moment but otherwise sharp clear picture all night.

JasonCable

Sep 28, 2014
The center ice (cable) channels for Sportsnet Canada, NBC Sports Washington and NBC California look awful. 30 frames per second of blurred motion. Much better on NHL.tv.

Golden_Jet

Sep 21, 2005
The center ice (cable) channels for Sportsnet Canada, NBC Sports Washington and NBC California look awful. 30 frames per second of blurred motion. Much better on NHL.tv.

Looks great on Bell centre ice, and all games are HD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad