Speculation: NHL Trade Deadline 2017

Stelio Kontos

Nov 6, 2011
What do y'all think of Palat being gone for a RD? Before I would of suggested it's crazy but look at the players we've drafted recently. Stephens Joseph Katchouk Howden Cirelli. All the same type

Rschmitz

Finding new ways to cheat
Feb 27, 2002
Tampa Bay
What do y'all think of Palat being gone for a RD? Before I would of suggested it's crazy but look at the players we've drafted recently. Stephens Joseph Katchouk Howden Cirelli. All the same type

If you are talking about this off season, none of those guys are NHL ready

Bolt 45

Oct 19, 2015
The full implications of the Palat-to-Boston trade deadline rumblings sailed right over my head at the time. Who was rumored to be in play? There's no way Boston was floating McAvoy, right?

Todd1a

Kucherov or prospect
Jun 19, 2014
orlando, fl

Risky I'd rather move killorn for d and add to that if needed!

Stelio Kontos

Nov 6, 2011
No I wasn't talking about this offseason. Suggesting same time next year or offseason if we are out of the picture. Stephens should be Competing with a full AHl season + playoffs. Erne will need a spot as well.

Stelio Kontos

Nov 6, 2011
Risky I'd rather move killorn for d and add to that if needed!

Wish the NHL worked like a video game and could send a decent player plus a **** ton of picks but I don't see that happening if we want to get the player WE NEED.

& to the decent player comment on my part id probably take Killorn on the 3rd rather than Palat in the playoffs.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->