NHL to make a final decision about outside game tomorrow by 1:30 pm

hockeykicker

Dec 3, 2014
hopefully this is a nail in the outdoor game coffin. they were a cool idea but it got way overdone

Well we already know there will be two of them next year. One at West Point and one at the Air Force

So Colorado will be home for one and then one of isles/Devils/Rangers will be home for the other

MapleLeafistan

Oct 5, 2017
Victoria, BC
nhlwinterclassichart-1024x427.png

Wingsfan 4 life

Oct 9, 2016
Totally forgot there was even anymore outdoor games this season.

Explains the odd Saturday start times for some games.

SR

Mar 31, 2008
Arizona
Lost it’s luster in what seems two years after the first one.

I don’t watch em anyway.

SR

Mar 31, 2008
Arizona
I didn't even know there this one.

Same here. In fact I wasnt even aware of the winter classic. What a shitty gimmick.

How awful is it to watch a game on tv that the camera is about a mile away from the ice and you have to listen to that dick head doc emrick. No thanks.

hockeykicker

Dec 3, 2014
I'm guessing the regular indoor arena the Caps play in is already booked for another event?

Nah there's nothing at capital one center. Problem is, majority of tickets are for active/retired military and naval academy students. And the rest are paid fans. Who loses out if it moves back inside? The military or the fans

Sep 8, 2013
Toronto Nebula
Nah there's nothing at capital one center. Problem is, majority of tickets are for active/retired military and naval academy students. And the rest are paid fans. Who loses out if it moves back inside? The military or the fans
Would they then play indoors, if weather is bad?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad