Confirmed Signing with Link: NHL-to-KHL Free Agent Transfer Thread

Caser

@RUSProspects
May 21, 2013
Riga/Yaroslavl
twitter.com
Since quite a lot of stuff happened in October, decided to post a bit of an update:

Griffin Reinhart (formerly contracted to Vegas) and Devante Smith-Pelly (formerly contracted to Capitals) both have signed with Kunlun Red Star Beijing.
Magnus Paajarvi Svensson from the Senators has signed with Lokomotiv.

Adam Helewka, Kerby Rychel and Nikita Scherbak have been released by their teams. Ty Rattie was also released, but has been immediately signed by Torpedo.

Caser

@RUSProspects
May 21, 2013
Riga/Yaroslavl
twitter.com
Why did Rattie get released, he was what 2nd in ppg on the team?

Is the rumor about Scherbak going to the VHL true?

Lokomotiv team is just chaotically trying to do something to save the season, but with no success so far, replacing Rattie with Paajarvi (and also adding Markov) was one of these kind of moves.

Scherbak won't play in the VHL, his contract has been terminated, so likely he will either play for another KHL team for lesser money or will try another European league.

Reactions: montreal

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
@Caser

Was wondering where I could find info on injured players in the KHL. There's Khisamutdinov with Neftekhimik, he's not dressed the last 2 games but that could be due to him just not having a spot locked down. I was wondering more about Scherbak as he hasn't played since 12-25 so I didn't know if he's injured or just not fitting in with the team.

Also I was wondering if you think there will be any NHL interest in Lokomotiv's Denis Alexeyev. Thanks

Caser

@RUSProspects
May 21, 2013
Riga/Yaroslavl
twitter.com
@Caser

Was wondering where I could find info on injured players in the KHL. There's Khisamutdinov with Neftekhimik, he's not dressed the last 2 games but that could be due to him just not having a spot locked down. I was wondering more about Scherbak as he hasn't played since 12-25 so I didn't know if he's injured or just not fitting in with the team.

Also I was wondering if you think there will be any NHL interest in Lokomotiv's Denis Alexeyev. Thanks

As for the injured reserve, they usually post it in Russian in this section like once a week: Новости хоккея Список травмированных игроков : Континентальная Хоккейная Лига (КХЛ)

In the latest IR list Khisamutdinov can't be found and he actually played today. Scherbak is injured, broken arm and not expected back too soon.

As for Alexeyev, he looks good, but he is contracted until 2021.

Reactions: montreal

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->