League News: NHL Talk - (News n' Scores n' Stuff) - COVID Season Edition - Vol. 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

maacoshark

Jul 22, 2017
Lol why not.
It a tough call. I really like Bergeron for Boston. I honestly think he has the highest hockey IQ I have ever seen. I like Rask too. Don't like anyone else on the team. Hate Pastrnak. Hate Marchand even more.
For the Isles don't really hate any of their players. Not a fan of Barzal or Eberle.
I kind of like Pelech and Pulock. I also don't mind Nelson. And yes I like Trotz as a coach very much.

Empty Goal Net

Do I see another GOAT?
Feb 13, 2010
Happy for Habs. Schadenfreude re. Laffs.
And if it's not a Broons sweep I'm in for an Aisles victory. Too many enemies in the East to begrudge Trotz a successful R2.

Calicaps

NFA
Aug 3, 2006
Almost Canada
Lol why not.
It a tough call. I really like Bergeron for Boston. I honestly think he has the highest hockey IQ I have ever seen. I like Rask too. Don't like anyone else on the team. Hate Pastrnak. Hate Marchand even more.
For the Isles don't really hate any of their players. Not a fan of Barzal or Eberle.
I kind of like Pelech and Pulock. I also don't mind Nelson. And yes I like Trotz as a coach very much.
I sat through the Easter Epic and all the suffering before it. I will never root for the Isles... Except grudgingly against Pitt.

Reactions: ALLCAPSALLTHETIME

IafrateOvie34

May 14, 2009
I guess Leafs fans crashed HF. I sort of feel bad for them and it reminds me of the 2010 Caps in a way. I would feel really bad for them, however I remember a lot of Leafs fans saying the Caps were done after we eliminated them a few years back and the Caps would never win a Cup. I'll take Nylander please.

Reactions: ALLCAPSALLTHETIME

IafrateOvie34

May 14, 2009
I sat through the Easter Epic and all the suffering before it. I will never root for the Isles... Except grudgingly against Pitt.

I hear that and I won't root for a division rival. Boston don't count as division rival for me though and only team of the original I like. This is all Avs although I hope Winnipeg can pull a miracle run off.

Jun 15, 2007
I might have to break my Bezos boycott to watch that amazon documentary on the leafs season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad