League News: NHL Talk - (News n' Scores n' Stuff) - COVID Season Edition - Vol. 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

HTFN

Feb 8, 2009
He was a 2nd overall rather than 1st. And as someone who also suffers from migraines, I have sympathy for Patrick
Top and first aren’t quite the same thing. I feel for him too, but even in a perfect injury free world he was sort of a weaker low-upside pick. To be constantly injured on top of all that is just brutal.

Dahlin at least has reclamation value and a coach he can blame. Patrick is like the NHL’s Greg Oden

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
Amateur league lol. They can't figure out who have to come out first from the penalty box lol.
and Btw, Detroit had 2+ minutes 5 on 3. PP with Vrana and Panik. woof.
Might have been the worst 5-on-3 PP I’ve ever seen. Over two minutes of 5-on-3 and they didn’t register a single decent chance and I think only one SOG.

Ovie's Neighbor

Jan 23, 2007
Can't wait to go see how long the thread is on the mains discussing the disgusting act of violence perpetrated by Crosby. And let's head over to Twitter to see the blue checkmark brigade with their pitchforks.

Huh, weird. Nothing.

It really is too perfect to write itself. The cognitive dissonance on display is so obvious.

Reactions: ALLCAPSALLTHETIME
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad