League News: NHL Talk - (News n' Scores n' Stuff) - COVID Season Edition - Vol. 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

AussieCapsFan

Apr 30, 2017
Gold Coast
St Louis: Perron on the covid list and will miss at least game 1 against the Avs.

He's their top point getter this season. Awful timing.

That being said I want the Avs to win anyway.

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
I guess I have fallen victim to pre-crime? Lol.

I didn't want to post anything. I usually stay away from other series threads in the playoffs. I just wanted to observe Pens fans freaking out. :D

upload_2021-5-17_19-31-18.gif

Roric

Aug 2, 2020
Are the canes not doing any social distancing at all? It looked like a full house in there last night

kicksavedave

I'm just here for the memes and gifs.
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2009
Fallbrook, CA
www.tiasarms.org
King Clancy Award.

"to the player who best exemplifies leadership qualities on and off the ice and has made a noteworthy humanitarian contribution in his community."

I'm shocked it wasn't Kuzy? He's singlehandedly kept doctors busy, this board active and hockey writers employed all year, wondering WTF was going on with him. Quite a contribution to the community :D

AussieCapsFan

Apr 30, 2017
Gold Coast
Panthers vs Bolts - Driedger in goal instead of Bobrovsky. Bold move which I hope pays off.

What a shame I won't be watching the Pens vs Isles crapfest - see ya Pierre!

twabby

Mar 9, 2010
Masks appear to be optional in Florida. I guess they still think covid is a hoax.

Good game though. Those teams are so fast.

The CDC has said masks are optional now, if you’re vaccinated.

Do I think it’s good advice? No, but there’s at least some halfway decent explanation for people shedding the masks.

Reactions: AussieCapsFan

IafrateOvie34

May 14, 2009
Felt strange rooting for the Pens. I don't think I've felt that way since the 91 SCF against the North Stars or 92 against the Blackhawks. Time to go throw up now.

AussieCapsFan

Apr 30, 2017
Gold Coast
Watching Pens/Isles, gawd this is boring hockey... if I was forced to watch one of these teams as my own, I'd cut my own dick off again!

It's weird though because Pens had 45 shots on goal and Isles had 38, which would make you think it was exciting - but it wasn't.

That Isles 6 on 4 to finish the game was woeful. They just don't seem to have the talent to move the puck and create scoring chances. Hard to see them winning this series especially with Jarry playing way better.

Reactions: kicksavedave
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad